IfRafaGoesWeGo | Vital Football

IfRafaGoesWeGo

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
Anyone think it will pressure Ashley into dipping into his pockets ?

The reaction Benitez gets from our support home and away suggests it might have a chance of working.

Not much mind,but at the very least even a non reaction would be telling as it will test the differing theories on whether Ashley bows to pressure,is willing to change etc etc.

This is the sort of thing I hoped would happen when Rafa reignited the passion for the club in many when he came. Just got to make sure something long-winded and damaging to Ashley comes out of it or it'll fizzle out like most things do in 21st century Britain.

It only works if Rafa walks this summer or January (when I suspect the sale rumours will ramp up again). If he goes next summer at his contract's end it'll be finessed by Keith Bishop and co that everything was done to try and keep him but we can't compete with the likes of Tranmere Rovers financially.

That's of course if Rafa isn't complicit, but I also hold the view that if there's no investment it could well expose him as a manager and I can't see him standing for that .

Perhaps, for some folk, it takes eleven years of constant frustration at the lies, contempt and greed to finally do something.

Any idea of how much they've individually squandered supporting Mr Ashley's gambling addiction?

Newcastle have a lot of pricks as supporters and as soon as anybody attempts to do any good they get accused of trying to pocket the fundraising money. With the amount of wankers we have as supporters maybe we deserve what the fat parasite is dishing up.

Agree Vin it came home to me after the Keegan debacle we couldnt even manage a protest walked away and glad i did

Newcastle have a lot of pricks as supporters and as soon as anybody attempts to do any good they get accused of trying to pocket the fundraising money. With the amount of wankers we have as supporters maybe we deserve what the fat parasite is dishing up.
Again,i'm not going to call lads I've known since I was a bairn pricks or wankers but I doubt anybody I know complained about pocketing the fundraising coin so.....

Who said it was aimed at you or your pals? It was aimed at the idiots who try and prevent any meaningful way to protest against the fat parasite. It's as if they are actually enjoying being kicked in the bollocks day after day.

Who said it was aimed at you or your pals? It was aimed at the idiots who try and prevent any meaningful way to protest against the fat parasite. It's as if they are actually enjoying being kicked in the bollocks day after day.
Read what I wrote again vin.
In my mind I was agreeing with you......

Even 1 Man & his dog outside the ground is better than no voice at all.
If it comes to nothing,so be it.
I know there's been a few on here who've been active over the years.
Maybe the time's ripe for this board to get active & hoy its penny worth behind it.What's the alternative cos apathy is not an excuse.
The masses have Benitez as the figurehead,use it.

Anyone prepared to work under this regime deserves no sympathy.
Charnley would not be employed by any other club, so you can see why he is there but has no moral fibre.
Benitez would be inundated with offers but continues to stay, when he should walk the day before the transfer deadline and leave Fatty up to his neck in it.
Barnes is the invisible man, like Fatty.
The people who have the real power are the fans. If they boycotted the club Ashley would be gone in no time. He is not going to stand for an empty ground being paraded in front of TV cameras.
Of course we all know it will not happen because they think they are supporting the team not the regime.

I think RB has already made his mind up he's going at the end of the season. Why he's leaving it until then is a bloody mystery to me as I'm convinced he could have them for constructive dismissal. Maybe he's hoping for a huge fan revolt, sadly he may be disappointed there.
You can't do that job professionally when every time there's a transfer period you have to fight tooth & nail for £7.65. Plus there is a Kings ransom required spending on the club infrastructure.
Nothing but a bunch of lying, cheating charlatans.