iFollow. | Vital Football

iFollow.

alex_farrells_left_peg

Vital Squad Member
No radio Kent commentary this afternoon (no idea why) and I am listening to Radio North something or other and have to say, the two guys behind the microphone are actually given me a very good listen. Well done chaps

Erm, is that unworthy of a mention? Two northern lads actually giving a decent account of what we are watching instead of the normal biased bullshit we have had to endure in the past when we have been forced to listen to anything other than Radio Kent.

When I commented your only post was a full stop.

When I commented your only post was a full stop.
Ah, I do that because unless you can type very quickly, the message disappears. By putting a full stop in and then saving it, I can go back and say what I really wanted to say in the first case..... and talking about iFollow, I am now sat here listening to frakking Blackpool v Carlisle because it appears the feed to our match is frakked!

Ah, I do that because unless you can type very quickly, the message disappears. By putting a full stop in and then saving it, I can go back and say what I really wanted to say in the first case.....

talking about iFollow, I am now sat here listening to frakking Blackpool v Carlisle because it appears the feed to our match is frakked! Probably listening to that match because of the late half time at Priestfield!

Erm, is that unworthy of a mention? Two northern lads actually giving a decent account of what we are watching instead of the normal biased bullshit we have had to endure in the past when we have been forced to listen to anything other than Radio Kent.
You want to listen to Radio Essex if you want bias!