iFollow | Page 2 | Vital Football

iFollow

I'm not sure we will have that pleasure. iFollow continues for ex-pats, so they will stay with the Radio Lincs commentary I'm sure.

For the Sky games previously covered by iFollow for UK viewers (midweek and Saturday International weekends), I doubt if Sky will have enough commentators to not use the iFollow sound. They may even use the iFollow camera feed too.

So we may well be stuck with Hortin unfortunately.
Hortin makes those Reading commentators look like new apprentices they were awful. So let’s be pleased with what we have. Or maybe not. The decision is yours

Hortin makes those Reading commentators look like new apprentices they were awful. So let’s be pleased with what we have. Or maybe not. The decision is yours
I am in no doubt Hortin is passionate about the Imps (almost as much as he is passionate about Liverpool 🤔) but it would just be nice to recognise the players by the right names occasionally. Sometimes think I’m watching a different game 🤪

Looks like a couple of clubs have announced; as part of the new Sky deal, no ifollow games will be streamed domestically.

A lot of games will be available though on tv, plus increased notice of what games are going on tv.

Plus some sweet sweet money for the club.

I've just received the following email from efl digital regarding ifollow audio pass membership. I live outside Radio Lincolnshire reception area so need this to listen to audio commentary of away matches. I haven't actively done anything to cancel anything (!!) so I'm wondering if this is to do with next season's changes. Has anyone else received a similar email?

Membership cancelled​

We're sorry to see you go! Per your request, we have cancelled your Audio Season Pass membership. This will end on 01/07/2024.

When this ends, you will no longer be able to access exclusive, premium club content.

You can resubscribe at any time.

Thanks

The 1/7/24 date is the correct date for the current 'season' to finish but not sure why something would get sent out today. There's a new entry under payment history with todays date with a status of 'Actioned' rather than the rest which have 'succeded', no idea what that means though.

Me to - certainly not requested as per, it has renewed automatically in previous seasons and essential to access audio commentary.

This gives access to match reruns, highlights, interviews as well though some of that is increasingly on the club's YouTube channel.

Maybe something the club can comment on, is @Liam Scully watching?

Just got the email here too. I have no idea what this means for international Imps.

Been here too long ‘cause I automatically thought 1/7/24 was January 7th.

GO! Lincoln City Soccer Cub