ifollow | Vital Football

ifollow

i paid for tuesday nights game against gillingham will a get todays game without paying
Double check that: it said on the OS that passes bought for that game would be valid for the rearranged fixture, so you may find you have to pay for today as normal.

A minor point here, but when I try to redeem my code and attempt to use an 'existing payment method' it never allows it, instead doesn't confirm anything. Every time I have to re-enter my whole card number etc, which then works. Anyone else find this?

*It doesn't matter, I just find it strange.

A minor point here, but when I try to redeem my code and attempt to use an 'existing payment method' it never allows it, instead doesn't confirm anything. Every time I have to re-enter my whole card number etc, which then works. Anyone else find this?

I use PayPal and seems to work most times.

No problem, redeeming codes, even with an out of date card on the system.