iFollow | Vital Football

iFollow

theothersuffolkred

Vital Squad Member
Stupid question, can you link a laptop to a TV through an HDMI cable and watch iFollow or is it encrypted? Thinking of subscribing to it but don't really fancy watching 90 minutes on a 15" screen.

Stupid question, can you link a laptop to a TV through an HDMI cable and watch iFollow or is it encrypted? Thinking of subscribing to it but don't really fancy watching 90 minutes on a 15" screen.

Last time we tried it didn't work. Don't know if things have changed.

Sit really close to the 15" laptop screen. If you sit really, really close it's like you have a 70 incher!

In answer to the question if that solution is not for you, yes. Yes you can connect via HDMI.

You might want to plug your laptop into your router as well depending on how good your wifi is. A cabled network is always better though.

Just one other thing, you do know tonight's match is on Sky red button don't you?

I've got a script that I run when working from home that presses the space bar automatically every 5 mins to stop me from appearing offline when I'm not at my laptop. I was in an MS Teams meeting the other day and muted my microphone but left the cursor over the mute button. At some point within the 5 minutes the space bar was 'pressed' by the script and so unmuted me without me knowing. My lad walks through to go to college and then comes back after opening the door and chucks his coat down. I then say to him "it's fuckin code outside ya know" (I don't know out to spell 'outside ' in a common Notts voice). Next minute loads of people are asking me what I said or why I randomly said it was fucking cold outside. Not quite as bad as Toobin

I've got a script that I run when working from home that presses the space bar automatically every 5 mins to stop me from appearing offline when I'm not at my laptop. I was in an MS Teams meeting the other day and muted my microphone but left the cursor over the mute button. At some point within the 5 minutes the space bar was 'pressed' by the script and so unmuted me without me knowing. My lad walks through to go to college and then comes back after opening the door and chucks his coat down. I then say to him "it's fuckin code outside ya know" (I don't know out to spell 'outside ' in a common Notts voice). Next minute loads of people are asking me what I said or why I randomly said it was fucking cold outside. Not quite as bad as Toobin

Could be worse:

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2020/oct/19/jeffrey-toobin-zoom-call-new-yorker-suspended