iFollow self-help / FAQs | Page 3 | Vital Football

iFollow self-help / FAQs

Where am I supposed to be looking for my code? The email confirming my season ticket purchase has a couple of numbers in it but neither seems to work.

Just to confirm what Huntsward was saying in the thread earlier. The quality settings only go up to 720P. There is no 1080P setting, that iFollow was touting.

Not asking for help, just confirming what Huntsward was saying.

Just to confirm what Huntsward was saying in the thread earlier. The quality settings only go up to 720P. There is no 1080P setting, that iFollow was touting.

As I was saying.... this would happen.

Was just going to say the same. Not unduly worried but as you say no 1080. Not sure what Auto transmits

I'm also getting my debit card not being recognised, nor my credit card. Voucher code has been applied but it just won't confirm.

Edit - now in, although I had to bugger about with it and just assume it had worked. Thankfully seem to have been able to rewind a little!

Voucher code invalid, won't accept my payment via card or paypal. Summary screen shows a fee of £10.00 with a discount of £10.00 but won't process it...

No couldn't get stream, put code in yesterday which it accepted and said nothing to pay then today just wouldn't go any further. Hadn't put card details in till today then when i went to put code in again it just said invalid code.

You need to access via Google and then search for ifollow (ie through the internet). If you try to access ifollow through the Lincoln City App then it will give you the above errors.

Took me until the 17th minute to work that out!!

You need to access via Google and then search for ifollow (ie through the internet). If you try to access ifollow through the Lincoln City App then it will give you the above errors.

Took me until the 17th minute to work that out!!
Not working on my PC or my Chromebook. Not using the app