Ifollow - Help | Vital Football

Ifollow - Help

imps1

Vital 1st Team Regular
Tech question here.

I’ve never used Ifollow before is it possible does anyone know to connect your phone/tablet to to a tv to view on tv instead of phone/tablet.

Has anyone tried and if so how can it be done, presuming it’s possible just not sure how.

If you have an android phone you can cast / mirror your phone to your TV using Google Chromecast.
It's a small dongle that sits in a HDMI port on your TV and you connect via WiFi.

Tech question here.

I’ve never used Ifollow before is it possible does anyone know to connect your phone/tablet to to a tv to view on tv instead of phone/tablet.

Has anyone tried and if so how can it be done, presuming it’s possible just not sure how.

my experience is that iFollow software does not allow 'casting' functionality so it is better to get a cable from reciever to tv, unless you you have a really smart tv.

I have had no success linking a tablet to my tv (i have tried both android and ipad) but yes the laptop will connect nicely. The major issue is with the quality of the picture on the telly. I usually stick with watching on my laptop.

I couldn’t log to IFollow last year on a certain browser (can’t remember which one, I’ve had asleep since then). Just something to be aware of before trying assistance from iFollow. Changed browser and bingo.

Use the browser function on a firestick to watch it. Directly on TV. I know for a fact my IPTV software has all ifollow games on there too. But obviously the club won't get any money if you watch it this way so don't do that. But if you were to, that would work too.

Use the browser function on a firestick to watch it. Directly on TV. I know for a fact my IPTV software has all ifollow games on there too. But obviously the club won't get any money if you watch it this way so don't do that. But if you were to, that would work too.

Do you just search for ifollow on the browser function

Never used follower either.
What do you actually see?
Is it our game as it happens with people commentating ?

And is it only watchable at the time the game is going on? Or can you watch a game hours later for example?

And for me, I've got a computer thing with no sound on it. Would it work on that but pictures only?

Or would it work on my phone which does have sound and then as asked above, can a phone be joined to a telly ?
What sort of flex is needed ?

And is it only watchable at the time the game is going on? Or can you watch a game hours later for example?
And for me, I've got a computer thing with no sound on it. Would it work on that but pictures only?

You see the game live with the Radio Lincolnshire commentary (complete with score flashes from Boston United, etc).

You can watch it without sound.

If you subscribe to iFollow, which I think cost £45 last season then for every match you get:

Two minutes of highlights available a few hours after the match has ended.
Ten minutes of highlights (with a different commentary) available some hours after that.
The whole match exactly as originally broadcast available sometime the following day.
All of the above available to watch again indefinitely.

Subscribers can pay £10 (last season's price) for a 'match pass' to watch the game live if available - up to now this hasn't included Saturday afternoon games, but it presumably will do while the emergency is on.

If you're not a subscriber I must say I don't know if the £10 Match Pass only covers watching the match live.

Can't answer your technical questions!

If you're not a subscriber I must say I don't know if the £10 Match Pass only covers watching the match live.

Last season you could watch a replay. It was I believe time limited though. Not sure how limited as I never used that facility, just watched it as it happened

Never used follower either.

Or would it work on my phone which does have sound and then as asked above, can a phone be joined to a telly ?
What sort of flex is needed ?

Olive colour as broke as the sound on your 'puter??

Anyway, for international subscribers it's already been decided that the season pass will be 140 quid for live streaming. (which will renew on Sept 1st got the Email).

For the UK they have to get around the embargo of streaming live games with a Sat 3:00pm kick off. I'm sure the details will be made available shortly.

Olive colour as broke as the sound on your 'puter??

Sound isn't broke. It just isn't there !
It's a work computer as I'm currently working from home (and hopefully for as long as possible)...and at start of year we all got issued with new desk computers that had no sound on them, no slots for disks, nothing. It was to stop any of us from listening to music or anything else whilst working !

Anyway, for international subscribers it's already been decided that the season pass will be 140 quid for live streaming. (which will renew on Sept 1st got the Email).

For the UK they have to get around the embargo of streaming live games with a Sat 3:00pm kick off. I'm sure the details will be made available shortly.
Oh thats a 30 quid increase isnt it? Ill have to think about that with Midweek games being silly oclock How much is the match pass?

Oh thats a 30 quid increase isnt it? Ill have to think about that with Midweek games being silly oclock How much is the match pass?

Yes, I've paid 110 pounds last two seasons. I do seem to recall last season, they had an offer where you had to renew within a certain time frame or the price went up to 130 pounds.
They didn't mention the match pass prices for this season in the Email.