If you think we are in a mess | Page 4 | Vital Football

If you think we are in a mess

broken basin
"I am totally disgusted. I really liked diodge and now thanks to Dracula Anderson I'm the proud owner of a £60.00 shirt that in future will be only a reminder of how bad this club as been Run by a egotistical dreamer who now as lost my backing. I have on many occasions backed Anderson pointing out the odd few things he did right totally pulling the wool over my eye to the bad things. I am not going to boycott the games and put even more financial pressures on to the club but I will be standing outside the main entrance after the games and letting Anderson know exactly how I feel. As for Christian Doidge I am totally disgusted that my club as been so dodgy and broken your dream as I know how proud he was to play for Bolton Wanderers he worked so hard to prove his worth and if he would of had the service mcginnis had Saturday in the cup he would of scored a lot of goals for us in future years. Sorry to see him leave and I will not be happy until Anderson walks out of my club forever.. "

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/new...an-doidge-deal-collapses-at-bolton-wanderers/

Couldn't give a shite if Bolton ended up at Leigh Sports Village and the Uni Stadium dismantled for scrap. Serve the smug gets right if they had FC Utd as their local derby. How much sympathy would they have for us?

Couldn't give a shite if Bolton ended up at Leigh Sports Village and the Uni Stadium dismantled for scrap. Serve the smug gets right if they had FC Utd as their local derby. How much sympathy would they have for us?

I think that might be what they deserve - but some of their mob feel it might be a lot worse than that and they might go pop altogether.

No way do I want Bolton to go to the wall. They are our nearest neighbours and founder members of the Football League their fans don't deserve to lose their club
They won’t lose their club. They’ll reform and start again at the bottom fan owned just like every other club. Time for them to take responsibility for their actions and be punished accordingly.

FGR chairman said 'Anderson (Bolton chairman) said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” when he was demanding them to honour their terms on Doige.

Also they had Yanic and another lad of loan from Norwich and were meant to be paying 18k a week towards their wage but apparently hadn't been paying any of it since the summer and still owe it all to Norwich.

Crazy.

FGR chairman said 'Anderson (Bolton chairman) said to me you can seek a winding up petition and you can bankrupt the club, I don’t care, I’m a secured lender I’ll get my money back” when he was demanding them to honour their terms on Doige.

Also they had Yanic and another lad of loan from Norwich and were meant to be paying 18k a week towards their wage but apparently hadn't been paying any of it since the summer and still owe it all to Norwich.

Crazy.

How the hell do they get away with that, treating a fellow club / clubs so badly. The people high up, be that the FA / EFL should be sorting this sort of sh@t out.

The Bolton Chairman is blaming the Forest Green Chairman .......The Bolton Evening News are in the firing line too.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/a-note-from-the-chairman/
If in doubt blame the local rag.
Never washes this tactic and looking at the response the fans just are not buying it.
The FGR chairman has nothing to gain by coming out with this detail, has done so out of frustration and is clearly hacked.off.
Our chances of staying up will increase by 33% when the EFL eventually locate their bollocks and deduct a huge amount of points. If they liquidate potentially even better as we will catch up 2 points on all the teams who've rolled them over this season.

If in doubt blame the local rag.
Never washes this tactic and looking at the response the fans just are not buying it.
The FGR chairman has nothing to gain by coming out with this detail, has done so out of frustration and is clearly hacked.off.
Our chances of staying up will increase by 33% when the EFL eventually locate their bollocks and deduct a huge amount of points. If they liquidate potentially even better as we will catch up 2 points on all the teams who've rolled them over this season.

Its a shame they are not above latics in the Lge as it would mean a decent team are relegated other than a crap one who was going down just going down earlier

One thing Anderson is good at and that is boiling piss it seems.

The man is an absolute joke. Blaming everyone but himself. Appears he's into Norwich for the best part of 200 grand, let alone what he owes Fgr. Imagine telling another club to seek a winding up petition and that he doesn't give a fuck because he's protected. Like I said a spot of due diligence by that Fgr chairman should have set alarm bells ringing so I haven't got a massive amount of sympathy for him. However imagine sponging off a club two levels below which could send them out of business. It's abhorrent, yet the efl seem quite happy which makes them just as bad imo.

One thing Anderson is good at and that is boiling piss it seems.

The man is an absolute joke. Blaming everyone but himself. Appears he's into Norwich for the best part of 200 grand, let alone what he owes Fgr. Imagine telling another club to seek a winding up petition and that he doesn't give a fuck because he's protected. Like I said a spot of due diligence by that Fgr chairman should have set alarm bells ringing so I haven't got a massive amount of sympathy for him. However imagine sponging off a club two levels below which could send them out of business. It's abhorrent, yet the efl seem quite happy which makes them just as bad imo.

My thoughts to MiW, seems clubs can do as they please & the EFL will do jack sh@t. QPR - huge fine £40 mil +(?) reduced to around £17 mil but prob gained more than that by staying up = joke punishment. Bolton - not paying players, financial mess, not paying other clubs = prob slap on the wrist. As someone else said if the EFL have one club go to the wall then it could have a domino effect. There but for the grace of god as the saying goes!

If you want a laugh, then have read of the latest ramblings on the official site from the Bolton chairman. His head has gone, having a pop at vegans has gotta be a first for a football chairman. What an absolute bellend.

If you want a laugh, then have read of the latest ramblings on the official site from the Bolton chairman. His head has gone, having a pop at vegans has gotta be a first for a football chairman. What an absolute bellend.
What are ramblings from a chairman on a official site? Have we got a Chairman at Latics? I remember once we used to hear from David Sharpe and his Chief executive Johnathon Jackson. Not heard from either for a long time. Have they left?

He loves a Churchill quote, but chooses one that is widely accepted that he didn't actually say :hmmm: Probably explains his clouded memory of his conversations with Forest Green

Imagine getting rinsed and losing your shit over the chairman of Forest Green Rovers. Absolute quality stuff, the man is a complete laughing stock.

Imagine getting rinsed and losing your shit over the chairman of Forest Green Rovers. Absolute quality stuff, the man is a complete laughing stock.

Why do you think the Forest Green Chairman cant "rinse"(how old are you) some one

Last edited by a moderator:
Still, to brighten our day away from our own troubles, the Trotters have been issued with two more winding up petition orders. I wonder if Teflon Ken will conjure up another Houdini act?