if we win | Page 4 | Vital Football

if we win

As we speak I am currently in Norwich,and they are exactly the same here,the newspaper billboard is Farke appeals for calm and backing,and they only need 1 point,as opposed to us needing 4!

You on holiday or workin Monte(i know i'm nosey owd git) In our village theer's only one day to go cos Satdi follows Friday dux(It's a joke,folks).:giggle: Have ya found somewhere to watch the match? Have a luvly time and a safe journey home.UTCB

ha ha thanks Rod shows how much my brain is fried with all this travelling when I can't even remember what day it is?! Its hols this time - away with 3 friends - organised a couple of months ago well before I realised that this weekend might be important for the Blades cos I know where I would rather be tomorrow. Loads of footie bars here so should be fine to watch, and hopefully Diode will be setting up the Bladeschat room so we can all watch/listen together......UTB all

ha ha thanks Rod shows how much my brain is fried with all this travelling when I can't even remember what day it is?! Its hols this time - away with 3 friends - organised a couple of months ago well before I realised that this weekend might be important for the Blades cos I know where I would rather be tomorrow. Loads of footie bars here so should be fine to watch, and hopefully Diode will be setting up the Bladeschat room so we can all watch/listen together......UTB all
To be fair Monte alot of us probably thought we wunt be in this position after we lost to Brizzle and defo after Millwall's late equaliser,i've said since January i thought we'd mek the play offs but just miss out on the auto's, i truly will be delighted to be proved wrong at abart 7.30 2moz,and shock of all shocks if we have won i may even stay till the end to clap DEM BLADES on their lap of appreciation,i just hope all the fans keep off the pitch and dunt gi the EFL an excuse to dock us points.:giggle: UTCB

As we speak I am currently in Norwich,and they are exactly the same here,the newspaper billboard is Farke appeals for calm and backing,and they only need 1 point,as opposed to us needing 4!
I alluss knew tha were a Turkey, Blockers my dear old thing.:giggle: UTCB

We’re all Blades wether we are willing them on at the ground , on the telly or from the river bank.
No one wants them to do it more than me , I would assume we all want it equally as much ... get the job done lads FFS !

It will/would be a magnificent achievement to finish in't top 2 Chings,i'm not nervous nar but ya can bet your last penny by 5pm i'll be very very nervous.12 years is a long time for us to be out of the top flight but i have to be honest and say i was worried i'd never see us in't Prem again when we were stuck in league one for 6 seasons.The last time we went up t'prem 2006 i had a worryin summer, i had a 16 and a half hour cancer op,but thanks to mi surgeon performin mi surgery earlier than he planeed i managed to see that first game v Liverpool(Gerrards dive) surely the good lord will let mi enjoy this summer if we do manage to go up.UTCB

Sure you will make it Rod , but if you do pop off me and TT will share you ST ... he can use it at weekends and I’ll have it for mid week games ????

Sure you will make it Rod , but if you do pop off me and TT will share you ST ... he can use it at weekends and I’ll have it for mid week games ????
Read that Chingo and decided to reverse my 'thicknore;'on the TB.

Seems like there's hope yet.