If nothing else changes - this is it | Vital Football

If nothing else changes - this is it

MaxBlade

Vital Youth Team
Hopefully some more will be coming through the door shortly, but if not below is the squad as it stands now.

Pick your starting 11 from these 20.

My only comment would be wtf are Kean Bryan & Ricky Holmes still doing here????

F97958EA-2C08-4D0A-B8B0-0C53986F9CD8.jpegCD2F9CBA-B283-4366-B7B4-3EF38BEB32C3.jpeg4AF5FDDC-0FAE-4CD7-AB6A-8236A082A618.jpeg1CFB48AC-130F-47F6-A7EA-EEF46FE400B8.jpegA837AC5D-38EA-4B33-91F4-3825F49C478D.jpeg6AEA1B2D-3AF8-4901-8136-FF1FDD459731.jpegE752C38B-F2F2-41DF-AF38-D5A5D47A6552.jpeg

In LORD WILDER I TRUST. Surely no one can think we're gunna go into this season wi only these in the squad.:giggle: UTPB

Looks 2 strikers light, one more midfielder, 2 to leave in defence with one quality addition and hopefully Hendo returns

Blimey how far has HMS bash (scored wiv his head, he's very good at that) come on since that swindon playoff 2nd leg, it was on telly early hours this morning (all 10 mins)..and my god what a huge differance the style and attitude between then and know.....

Robinson tweeted that they had asked the fans how they would feel if they signed him
Strange thing to ask a fan base don’t you think considering he’s got no criminal record or anything

Robinson's probably just killed off the move if there ever was one. Fans on Oxford forums largely in the majority for him coming but the odd one or two suddenly become legal experts about the British Justice system when they haven't got a clue about the real facts of the case.

Ched should go back to Fleetwood. He's welcome there, well respected and was captain for a while. They also don't have a manager who canvasses fans opinions before they make a signing. Robinson's just shown himself up to be the idiot we always knew he was.

Robinson's probably just killed off the move if there ever was one. Fans on Oxford forums largely in the majority for him coming but the odd one or two suddenly become legal experts about the British Justice system when they haven't got a clue about the real facts of the case.

Ched should go back to Fleetwood. He's welcome there, well respected and was captain for a while. They also don't have a manager who canvasses fans opinions before they make a signing. Robinson's just shown himself up to be the idiot we always knew he was.
I've never liked Robinson,i cudn't understand the clamour some of our fanbase had for him to be our gaffer back in't day.Can ya imagine our lad askin us if it was ok to sign t'owd Weshin Machine?:LOL: I agree Longy Chedwyn cud do alot worse than goin back t'Cod platoon.UTPB

If nothing else changes, I will stand on the town hall steps arm in arm with Brian the Blade wearing only my Blades beanie and believe you and me, nobody wants to see that.:slap:

If nothing else changes, I will stand on the town hall steps arm in arm with Brian the Blade wearing only my Blades beanie and believe you and me, nobody wants to see that.:slap:

Cut...and paste...

Actually, I'd be more than astonished if we dont have at least three or four new ones before the deadline.