If Koko wants promotion.... | Vital Football

If Koko wants promotion....

Bear1951

Vital Football Legend
.......he has scored another spectacular own goal by reducing tickets to a fiver. It will have no impact on getting NAPMers back in but will attract enough monkey hangers to make it feel like a home fixture for them! Classic Koko. Brainless. :crazy:

Bear1951 - 24/3/2017 16:39

.......he has scored another spectacular own goal by reducing tickets to a fiver. It will have no impact on getting NAPMers back in but will attract enough monkey hangers to make it feel like a home fixture for them! Classic Koko. Brainless. :crazy:

He's still more intelligent than the average mushroom. :tophat: :158:

Bear1951 - 24/3/2017 16:39

I would have thought all Blackpool F.C. fans wanted promotion .........

I do as do many NAPMERS but if we fail to go up due to poor home support it is the Oystons fault, not ours. If the Oystons stay longer you are to blame for giving them money!

:tophat:

Name a Blackpool supporter who wishes Preston players a happy birthday? You Cadbury's protesting, voter conning Vichyist Prem...

I will even wish you a happy Birthday whenever it may be.
A number of players have played both for us and P.N.E......Ellis,Ormerod to name but two ....

Bears are always fair; they shit in the woods and eat berries, Oystons and parking wardens. :grins:

If Bears stand for office under the banner of Green they remain Green or resign. Weasels have a different code of ethics. :tophat:

And weasels are such a lovely creature, the likes of doffer and the Oystains don't have a comparative thing to describe how disgusting they are.

Vermin is as close as it gets. :tophat: