If I was Manager... | Vital Football

If I was Manager...

I'd go;

Ruddy
Martin--Turner---Bennett---Olsson
Snoddy---Howson---Fer---Pilks
-----------RVW---Hooper-----------

Bit of 4-4-2 action. I think Bassong needs to be dropped, he's been abysmal recently and Turner/Bennett did well in our Stoke win. If Redmond is fit would change him for Snoddy

Bassong has looked slow and poor - maybe still has an injury?

But as we all said we need another Defender - because I just don't rate Turner anymore and Bassong has been poor. Both should be dropped but we can't do that as we only have one other central defender?

Its going to be an interesting next 4 weeks... He will either Ace it or Malky will be in I reckon. I'm a bit nervous about west Ham as our record says we will lose. Except that Reid has been injured which may help a little bit.

:brick:

I gotta be honest I think Turner is alright, he's nothing special but he's a decent Premier League centre back for me.

For me he's been outperforming Bassong this season, and at the back end of last season. In fact Bassong hasn't really been good since March for me.

I'd start Bennett and Turner CB on Saturday

Crackerbuzz - 6/11/2013 04:11

That image reminds me of a subbuteo pitch. As a youngster I had some devious tactics to get ball into net to beat my brother. They were probably against the rules of subbuteo but I often won!! Needless to say there was no ref in sight.