If Fatman buys his way to top six this season | Vital Football

If Fatman buys his way to top six this season

I would consider that huge progress from where we finished 2 seasons ago.

It's a great philosophy to improve a club by shifting to a lower base and come back up.

Maggie Thatcher had the same principle. If we can get unemployment above 3 million then we can show how to bring it down at a higher rate than had ever been achieved before.

Given her current state, I'd suggest Maggies skull would provide a more emphatic - if dusty - crunch.

Its a democracy TD, its up to the individual :91:

I was just trying to gauge how much success on the pitch affects people's perceptions of the Fat Fecker. Personally if he sacked the Clueless **** and brought in a quality manager I might be prepared to cut him some slack as I believe Pardwho to be the main stumbling block and the major reason for our crap performances.

Having said that the four votes could be from Mackems on a wind up mission :17:

I would still wish death on the fat ****. He's done far too much damage and piss taking in seven years to be ever forgiven. He needs to bugger off and soon, if shit football results do that then I hope it starts from the first kick off to show bringing in a hand full of players every third or forth transfer window is a fucking joke and should backfire on the rotten bastard. Not that I dislike him or anything. I do know that I am meant to suffer and we will get off to a half decent start and all will be forgotten. Can't wait.