If Deano Wasn't Lying - JF Is Even Older Now | Vital Football

If Deano Wasn't Lying - JF Is Even Older Now

mike_field

Vital Football Legend
Woop woop and tings.

200.gif

Quite a chilled, strange, kind of day. Visited dad in hospital yesterday, he was asking what I was doing for my birthday, he looked really disappointed when I said nothing... 'be nice if you and mom go for a pizza'. I said we'll see. But became a really sweet theme. So sod it, went for a pizza (without cheese) and my brother visited him, he was chuffed to bits I'd gone!

Life is a strange old thing innit!

Now at home, feet up, nice glass of rum.

Cheers all.

Quite a chilled, strange, kind of day. Visited dad in hospital yesterday, he was asking what I was doing for my birthday, he looked really disappointed when I said nothing... 'be nice if you and mom go for a pizza'. I said we'll see. But became a really sweet theme. So sod it, went for a pizza (without cheese) and my brother visited him, he was chuffed to bits I'd gone!

Life is a strange old thing innit!

Now at home, feet up, nice glass of rum.

Cheers all.

Enjoy every minute my friend. And think about when you will be back and cherish every moment you can be together. To be able to do that, regardless, is something to cherish and will be with you later in life.

For sure you will remember and that remembrance will fill you with a happy, but in time, an acceptable acceptance.

Last edited:
Enjoy every minute my friend. And think about when you will be back and cherish every moment you can be together. To be able to do that, regardless, is something to cherish and will be with you later in life.

For sure you will remember and that remembrance will fill you with a happy, but in time, an acceptable acceptance.

Yes, had a morning with him when he was (wrongly/unsafely discharged) where we had a whisky and a lovely chat/laugh... that I will treasure forever.