Idah | Vital Football

Idah

I've heard he is one for the future

He has signed a long term deal until summer 2028.

GREAT NEWS!

In the Championship it takes:
Pukki 144 minutes to score a goal
Idah 152 minutes to score a goal
Sargent 207 minutes to score a goal and it took
Hug(h)ill 278 minutes to score a goal.

On this seasons form, its only taking Dowell 190 minutes to score a Championship goal.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
If we aspire to go up this season why are we putting miserable two time Prem losers on long contracts? Perhaps it’s because everyone at NC has got very short memories of how totally crap these players were last season and their part in our humiliating and financial crippling relegation caused by them

What an absolute joke reward idah with a 5yr contract, what has he or does he do exactly?! Give away all the potentially good young players and reward this injury prone overweight pile of shite with a 5yr contract! His sale value is zilch now so why the panic to tie him up for 5yrs ffs

65 games 9 goals (3 of those in one game). 55 games in the league 5 goals.

Prolific.

He doesn't look like a dangerous player o just don't know what his good at and why there is still lots of hype around him from ink un, Norwich and some fans.

If we went up we surely can't go with Idah, Sargent and pukki again can we?

DW on Idah

'He has everything. He has good pace, he is powerful and has great technique. I’ve had a lot of conversations with him and he is open minded.'

I do wonder if the 'open minded' remarks means that maybe they'll loan him out next season.

He doesn't look like a dangerous player o just don't know what his good at and why there is still lots of hype around him from ink un, Norwich and some fans.

If we went up we surely can't go with Idah, Sargent and pukki again can we?
Not going up.

DW on Idah

'He has everything. He has good pace, he is powerful and has great technique. I’ve had a lot of conversations with him and he is open minded.'

He misses ' open ' goals.

I do wonder if the 'open minded' remarks means that maybe they'll loan him out next season.

DW is tipping Idah to be a big star for us.

How long are managers going to keep saying this? Idah has been 'tipped' as a prospect for so many years. He is 22 in a few days. I always think of prospects at players who are 15/16/17 and still not broken through.

He says that Idah is a 'Top Talent'.

In the Championship it takes:
Pukki 144 minutes to score a goal
Idah 152 minutes to score a goal
Sargent 207 minutes to score a goal and it took

Goals win games!