I wonder what you think of this | Page 17 | Vital Football

I wonder what you think of this

Amateur hour. The police seem to be servants to certain companies. They essentially acted as the private security firm for that company, rather than protecting your rights. Disgusting. The male officer was clueless and the female officer was just lost and out of her depth.

Watching this again, my teeth are grinding at that "detention". Despite what many coppers have come to believe, there is no general power to detain people without arrest in the UK - that's a US thing. In the UK, detention without arrest can be done only to prevent you interfering while your home is being searched; to prevent a breach of the peace; or for the duration of a PACE 1984 Section 1 search for "stolen or prohibited articles", where prohibited is defined to a specific set of circumstances. None of those applied here, and they didn't even pretend that it was a PACE search, or issue or offer a search form. It was unlawful from the very first second - they have no power to remove your liberty while they educate themselves. Please, please, don't let this one drop.

They're more concerned about multinational than the rights of UK citizens. This "in today's age" BS is not caused by citizens, its solely government over reach.

At Volant Media, "We're an independent media company with a global presence, looking to shed light on stories that others won't report on" But try to stop others it seems , as for the police being so thick probably don't see themselves abusing powers again, no apology either

Omg that kid riding a stolen bike with the alarm going off and a car with no mot and that police officer was more interested in finding away to arrest you, England is a joke man

Hi DJ........You were assaulted by the male officer, common assault, both officers failed to inform you under what section of law that you were being detained under despite you asking them several times?You were both assaulted and detained whilst engaged in a lawful activity, therefore I recommend that you make a formal complaint to the metropolitan police immediately.Having the video of this altercation and your assault is excellent evidence.I hope you keep us updated on this channel.

"I'm detaining you to identify you" and no section was given. It's dangerous when coppers go rogue.

" Current climate " suggests constable baldy believes there is a possible terrorist threat. Had he contacted his local counter terrorist unit for advice instead of his equally clueless sergeant he would have terminated the stop immediately. BTW the current threat level remains unchanged at SUBSTANTIAL.The Home Office mandated that all UK police officers be trained on the NPCC guidance on public photography by last October at the very latest. Baldy and his friend clearly missed the training.

Last December Magomed-Husejn Dovtaev, 31 (25.11.1992), an Austrian national was charged on 13 February with collecting information of a kind likely to be useful to a person committing or preparing an act of terrorism, (contrary to Section 58 of the Terrorism Act 2000). This was at the media company you visited for this video.He was more sus tho as he travelled straight from Vienna to the building.

Illegally detaining you which is false imprisonment. Thompson and HSU versus the chief of police of the metropolis states any part of the first hour of an illegal detainment is a minimum of £500 compensation. Also touched you which is battery the legal definition is unwanted contact. As soon as the tyrant pig said you are being detained that means you are not free to leave and if you attempt to leave they can use reasonable force againt you. Which is assault and battery. Being illegally detained automatically leads to assualt and battery. You have a claim for all 3. If you don't put in a claim against them then they will never learn. The tyrants are not here for us the public anymore other than to collect revenue from us they are a parliamentary army for the ruling elite. Their main duties is to protect politicians and big corporations business.

The claim was started before the video was made public. Updates to follow.

Last edited:

By the Auditing Scotsman
Here is the video of my arrest on 10/3/23. I was arrested and charged by Police Scotland for flying my 249g drone in area with no flight restrictions. I was charged with flying a drone in a built up area (which it wasn't) in unfavourable weather conditions to endanger life and for refusing to provide my details.

Police seized my drone and phones and kept them for 11 months. Needless to say the Procurator Fiscal (Scotland's equivalent to the CPS in England and Wales) through the case out when they looked at it. Police seized my phone on which I recorded their interaction with me.

In the report to the Procurator Fiscal the police said I was flying in unfavourable weather conditions (it was a beautiful, sunny and calm day) and that I was being evasive and refused to tell them what I was doing. See if those allegations are true when you watch the video.

Upon collecting my equipment from the police station, I switched on my phone to find the video of the police interaction with not in my camera roll. I then went to "deleted videos" to find the video had been deleted. Fortunately I was able to recover it.

So here's the video the police tried to delete, which contains evidence I needed that they lied to the Procurator Fiscal in their report to the PF office...
--------------------------------

Even taking video of their building, including windows, is totally legal. What the officers are doing is illegal, not you. At least you will get lots of compensation when you take them to court for their illegal assault, detainment, search and arrest. HNK Solicitors in England are particularly good if they can do it in Scotland as they wipe the floor with the idiotic officers in court for their complete ignorance and incompetence.

O2 ACADEMY ISLINGTON -Address: 16 Parkfield St, London N1 0PSPhone: 020 7288 4400

SHOWSEC -Address: 35 Harwood Road, London, SW6 4QPPhone: 0116 204 3333

Arrogant thugs, shouldn't be anywhere near the public,so called supervisors bullyboy attitudes, complete disgrace

Have you reported this incident to the police? The road is a public right of way. No one except a Constable has the authority to move you on. Assault and battery and criminal damage.

Yeah, O2 Academy Islington is terrible. Assaulted and then they tried to lie about why they did it. Love how her whole expression changes the moment you tell her you're disabled. She was like 'Oh shit! I just watched a disabled man get attacked by my staff.'

Where you were standing has nothing to do with that venue, you were several metres away and you are on a public street. Get a solicitor, report to police, get all CCTV footage, SIA, names, report them, complain to council, send emails to MP, venue and sue the F***kers! Charge!!! How would they handle a mass audit?
🙃
🙂

Last edited: