I think I’m enjoying this | Vital Football

I think I’m enjoying this

It's frustrating though, the team sheet looked good yesterday despite all our injuries, and I feel we haven't taken our opportunities with too many late goals conceded.More importantly chap how are those crayon snail portraits going?

It's frustrating though, the team sheet looked good yesterday despite all our injuries, and I feel we haven't taken our opportunities with too many late goals conceded.More importantly chap how are those crayon snail portraits going?

slowly

thinking of moving on to a faster animal to see if that speeds uk the process

If we stay up I’ll put on an exhibition of snail pictures and paintings and try and get them signed by Ryan YATES

I assumed this when I last entered the late-great Sammy, my raising snail, in the all-counties snail racing championships back in '03.

I took off his shell thinking it'd make him faster, but just made him more sluggish.
Yes chap, I remember when Barack Obama came to Bert's garden themed party with his wife on his back and Bert asked him where his costume was.Barack pointed out to him that he had come as a snail and said" look at my back as that's Michelle".

I assumed this when I last entered the late-great Sammy, my raising snail, in the all-counties snail racing championships back in '03.

I took off his shell thinking it'd make him faster, but just made him more sluggish.
Two weeks ago, I saw a snail trying to get in through the back door, so I picked it up and threw it down the garden. Just now, it came back, tapped on the window and said, "why have you just done that?"

Two weeks ago, I saw a snail trying to get in through the back door, so I picked it up and threw it down the garden. Just now, it came back, tapped on the window and said, "why have you just done that?"
That reminds me of when Bert was in Paris ,entering his prize mange tout, and went to McDonald's on the way to the competition.He had never been to McDonald's before and asked for escargot not realising they only served fast food.