I spy, with my little eye... | Vital Football

I spy, with my little eye...

FatherKnowsBest

Vital Football Hero
Well, this is what I spy. A story that broke recently, and I would think most football supporters might want to know about it.

We should all be concerned.

I forget the name of the French Philosopher who said the smaller the differences between us, the more we analyse them, but that appears to be where we are.

Glad I,m from the days when men were men, wimmin were wimmin but hard to f..kin find any! "Come ere luv, av gorra soft job fer thee!"

Women that have dicks are men. There I have said it, ban me Blades, I will be proud to be banned.
The 90% that are sheeple need to wise up and rise up quick. Stop living in your silos, they are coming to eat all of our lunches. The West is on the verge of collapse.

An "intelligence unit embedded in the Premier League".

For someone simply acknowledging biology.

Wow. Remarkable stuff.

If I was a Newcastle fan I'd pack it in. If United banned somebody for this, I'd be done until sanity returns. The kneeling was bad enough. But this?

It's totally out of control. I presume we've all noticed how every single incident of crowd 'racism' is being pounced on and amplified to the max, like never before. "See, there's more racism than ever! More kneeling needed!". And a scary percentage of the plebs will fall for it. Headlines are all that's needed. They're disproportionately influential. You've got to pay more attention than the average person not to be taken in by it.

It falls on the people to reject all this bullshit because the onslaught will only get worse in this country with the next government emboldening the activists further. Marginally worse - but still worse. But sadly for us we're the most passive, complacent population in Europe. We'll remain accepting, we'll remain 'polite', we'll remain 'tolerant'. Characteristics that are being exploited ruthlessly.
There's more hope in other European countries. I wish we were more like the French. They will survive long after our country is over run and destroyed. They have a sense of who they are. We don't. We've lost that, we've lost our patriotism. That's been orchestrated..... and yet they expect us to sign up and fight for them. Yep, let's go and kill some poor Russian conscript to defend, erm...... Britainistan? The Kingdom of Woke? A nation actively engaged in suicide that hates you?

Maybe we need it all to get worse. The negative response to the conscription stuff was quite telling. Maybe it needs to impact more people personally before any uprising of any kind happens. The conscription stuff is personal. The woke stuff can avoid you personally. The impacts of mass migration can avoid you personally. When they don't, maybe that's when things will finally turn.

Last edited:
Wow only just read the piece it’s beyond belief it really is
speechless 😳

Just found out that the 'Stasi' unit, or to give it its proper name Directorate of Policy and Corporate Responsibility in the PL, was setup and run by Helen McNamara.

Who, you might ask..? Well, Helen was Deputy Cabinet Secretary in 10 Downing Street during Partygate and fined by the police for her part.

As George Carlin said, 'Its a big club, and you 'aint in it.'

The bastards who were involved in the partygate fiasco lead by the Buffoon and including Spewnak in a democratic society should now be doing porridge. The twats partied while the country burned. Nowts f..kin changed in the last 2000 years!

Don,t know about "Mad" but many a Blade very angry after yesterdays fiasco, and rightly so, but nothing new as having become immune over a Blades fiasco over the years and there are many occasions when that has been the case! Faced a few half crazy foe in my time but the scariest were the women on the Falls Rd. during internment when I lead a section on a terrorist snatch but was instantly surrounded by a throng of crazed, mouth foaming women armed with hatchets, knives and anything that we could be twatted with. Had I not called for urgent back up, and had they not arrived ready to drop them, the lads & me would have been carved up, roasted and ready to be served for the after evening Mass scoff! Talk about a close call, that kind of situation deffo puts footy into perspective!