I have just seen the corniest kak ever on tv | Vital Football

I have just seen the corniest kak ever on tv

DRAYTON GREEN

Vital Football Legend
Have just been out of office to cook the Saturday curry ( all pre prepared by sainsburys ) and during that 30 minutes Mrs and Miss DG have had telly on with lounge door open.

Bruce ( so far past it he is not even funny in a non funny way ) Forsythe and a stupid corny cliché bint assistant introducing Z list celebrities ( only recognised Tony Jacklin ) and matching them up with a lot of half dressed dancers.
They were accompanied by the worst ever cover version I have ever heard of ' walk this way ' ( aerosmith would have been sick at that kak effort ).
Just when you would imagine it could not get any worse Rod ( cover every song you can think of in a kak crooning fashion ) Stewart comes on and sings some rubbish song backed by a total crap band.

At that point I took my Chicken Madras into my Office as I could not stand anymore.

Saturday night has always been rubbish tv night but this dire crap is the worst thing I have ever seen.

strictly come prancing :gay:
even the DG ladies have given up on downton scabby saying that it is now tedious. :snigger:

I watched first episode on playback Sat evening. Yes it bordered on tedious. Killed all decent actors off. Not watched second episode yet. Should I bother?

I would recommend watching re runs of last seasons games away to wigan and stoke which should be more entertaining :grin:

not feeling too good so layed on sofa for a while and just witnessed a bespeckled woman murdering a boss song in that hideous dancing programme.