I forget who it was, but somebody here... | Vital Football

I forget who it was, but somebody here...

Impalex

Alert Team
Staff member
...was very good at finding out how season ticket sales are going with our competitors.

It would be very interesting to see how we compare this season now we have gone up a league. If only I could remember who it was, I would address this thread to them personally.

Go on the 1ff Eric there's a thread on there dedicated to it, I know Bury have returned all season ticket money to those who bought one.

Gillingham chairman offered to refund anyone who bought their STs early and were disgusted when they appointed Mr Charmer Steve Evans as manager. He didn’t think anyone would demand a refund but I hear that quite a number have done so.

Gonna be a great night at Fratton Park under the lights.

It isn't going to be for lots of us because it's bl---y midweek!

I suspect that there are lots of other fans like me who would have definitely gone had it been a Saturday but now can't because it's midweek! :mad:

It isn't going to be for lots of us because it's bl---y midweek!

I suspect that there are lots of other fans like me who would have definitely gone had it been a Saturday but now can't because it's midweek! :mad:

Yep Casper i understand it will knock our numbers, but a good crowd under lights in an oldish traditional ground usually makes for a cracking atmosphere. As a one off it will be worth shifting work and holidays for that away day over most others.

Yep Casper i understand it will knock our numbers, but a good crowd under lights in an oldish traditional ground usually makes for a cracking atmosphere. As a one off it will be worth shifting work and holidays for that away day over most others.

That's got to be a definite away day, even if it is a night game. Also note it falls during half-term which might help swell the figures. The most direct route for us is just under 150 miles one way. Trouble is, that suggests using the M25/M3 in the rush hour!