I Follow | Vital Football

I Follow

I Follow is a joke that were paying a premium price for.
No one from i follow or the club told me i had to download the app.
The app doesnt work on my laptop so ive got a piddlingly small picture on my tablet.
Having dumped the app on me there is no Chromecast connectivity.
From my pov im paying for a declining service.
And yes i am bloody grumpy having got up and spent most of the second half titing about to watch what was left of the game. While Gills were piss poor.

Do you all think we might get Tuesday's game on IFollow? My old lady gives me grief about going to mid-week games (although I am a season ticket holder) as I will be coming home pissed and well past my bedtime (sorry can't watch the Gills sober and I always go to the Cricketers before and after games). So I will have to give it a miss.

Do you all think we might get Tuesday's game on IFollow? My old lady gives me grief about going to mid-week games (although I am a season ticket holder) as I will be coming home pissed and well past my bedtime (sorry can't watch the Gills sober and I always go to the Cricketers before and after games). So I will have to give it a miss.
Tuesday games are usually available to watch on ifollow for a tenner.

Whether it works or not is another thing entirely.

The last two weeks have been bloody annoying, but believe me, it used to be an awful lot worse back in the days when it was only available as a lifeline for ex pats.

There was only radio commentary, of course, and a lot of the time that didn't work either for some reason or another, so you'd have to sign up to the opponents' site to get theirs. Years later I was still getting e-mails from them about Walsall or Scunthorpe, thinking that I was a fan of theirs.

Apart from Peter and the Screamer occasionally not being able to get back from the pie stall until ten minutes into the second half, we've been spoiled the past few years. Hopefully the last two games have been an aberration.

Just had a reply from Ben at ifollow thanking me for alerting them to the problem which they have now fixed.
God I was ticked off and grumpy this morning.:mad:

christ sake who wheres the trousers in your house PS dont let her read my reply !!!

I'm going and it's mw wofe and my anniversary. Taking the missus to the cinema and wimpy before I go to the game. Some guys need to grow a pair, and show their other half's who's boss!
But I'm also taking the missus on a two and a half week cruise on Friday... lol

So you've had agree to take your Mrs to Wimpey and the cinema and also take her on a two and half week cruise just to get to go to the game on Tuesday?😜

Some need to grow a pair and show the other half who's boss😉

So you've had agree to take your Mrs to Wimpey and the cinema and also take her on a two and half week cruise just to get to go to the game on Tuesday?😜

Some need to grow a pair and show the other half who's boss😉

It's obviously really, to any of us who are married lol

Last edited: