Hysteria Masturbation Thread. | Vital Football

Hysteria Masturbation Thread.

hindleymonwafc

Vital Champions League
After a hard day's hysterical hatred on twitter and to stop off topic getting clogged up with bullshit could all lefties relieve themselves on one thread please.

Tissues are available on request.

After a hard day's hysterical hatred on twitter and to stop off topic getting clogged up with bullshit could all lefties relieve themselves on one thread please.

Tissues are available on request.

A simple question ... as you (apparently) don't "do" twitter, how do you know about the "hatred"?. I don't see it.

Is this related to your special interest of deriving pleasure from voting Tory, no matter what personal pain ensues?

Now you're beginning to understand....I feel no affinity to any political group and certainly don't want the poor going short and as such donate to several charities ( roughly split between human and animals ) but do feel a degree of pleasure watching the self appointed , righteous bell ends of the left writhing around in hysterical agony. They are the haters not me.

And for the record what " personal pain" do you refer. Im one of the lucky ones just like you.

Never mind the hysteria masturbation thread, perhaps Off Topic should be renamed Daleks masturbation section.

Rarely peek on this section these days as it seems overpopulated with thread after thread of nonsensical drivel. Of the 40 threads on page 1, 31 are generated by this mon. I made a conscious decision to reduce discourse of a political nature a while back, primarily as I don’t think topical issues should be banished from the main forum and it excludes many who don’t look on here and haven’t the time to wage through thread after thread of utter shite. It is little wonder posts and posters are dwindling.

Never mind the hysteria masturbation thread, perhaps Off Topic should be renamed Daleks masturbation section.

Rarely peek on this section these days as it seems overpopulated with thread after thread of nonsensical drivel. Of the 40 threads on page 1, 31 are generated by this mon. I made a conscious decision to reduce discourse of a political nature a while back, primarily as I don’t think topical issues should be banished from the main forum and it excludes many who don’t look on here and haven’t the time to wage through thread after thread of utter shite. It is little wonder posts and posters are dwindling.
Ah more special interests from the dark side of Brexit

Think you need a dictionary pal

What was that about free speech

Typical of you to tell people what they can do and where.

Got to say chaps, as two of the more intelligent posters on here (by my perception at least), this little joust does neither of you any favours. The petty depths to which you're both having to stoop is getting quite painful to read.

MiW, as I'm sure you realise, Daleks inferred that you you implied those things.
Daleks, as I'm sure you realise, your initial response was one of your more feeble (and atypical) efforts.

If you're going to argue, at least make a decent stab of it.

Got to say chaps, as two of the more intelligent posters on here (by my perception at least), this little joust does neither of you any favours. The petty depths to which you're both having to stoop is getting quite painful to read.

MiW, as I'm sure you realise, Daleks inferred that you you implied those things.
Daleks, as I'm sure you realise, your initial response was one of your more feeble (and atypical) efforts.

If you're going to argue, at least make a decent stab of it.

My post was very clear. It is thread after thread of utter horse shit. You know I like to dip my toe into topical discussions occasionally and returned to ‘off topic’ to do just that given recent events. However after wading through this endless crap I found I lost interest and just couldn’t be arsed. You know I’m all for folk posting what they like, but Christ he could at least put all the drivel in the one thread.

My post was very clear. It is thread after thread of utter horse shit. You know I like to dip my toe into topical discussions occasionally and returned to ‘off topic’ to do just that given recent events. However after wading through this endless crap I found I lost interest and just couldn’t be arsed. You know I’m all for folk posting what they like, but Christ he could at least put all the drivel in the one thread.
Opinion
Just like the majority of the posts on this board

I am happy to read to all opinions, to broaden my knowledge and awareness.

Diagnosis?
Obvs no end to you skills

Just a heads up mate but I always feel when leading with the " obvs no end to your skills " line you leave yourself wide open to the " there's no start to yours " repost. Not that I would ever use it to a fellow HAG but not everyone has my high moral standards.