Hull game off | Vital Football

Hull game off

Pathetic joke. Virtually all games on in Scotland. Clubs hiding behind covid when they've got a couple of injuries.
what is the actual rule on covid and been able to call games off. as it got to do with players not been double jabbed and been in contact with someone whos got covid. i ant got a clue really.lol i dont think anyone as . crystal palace had their request turned down against tottenjam today. ??????????????/

what is the actual rule on covid and been able to call games off. as it got to do with players not been double jabbed and been in contact with someone whos got covid. i ant got a clue really.lol i dont think anyone as . crystal palace had their request turned down against tottenjam today. ??????????????/

Complete jokeThey're all winging it and as long as the money keeps rolling in they don't give a crap about what really matters above all else. THE FANS!

Complete jokeThey're all winging it and as long as the money keeps rolling in they don't give a crap about what really matters above all else. THE FANS!
they go on about player wellfare which i totally agree with regarding covid if they have it or at risk at getting it. BUT ,come the end of the season when theres 10 games in 2 week to play and covid still about how on earth will they get played lol. some teams are bending the rules to the limit 100 percent ,will we do the same ,

Leeds v Villa game off on Tuesday cos of Covid in the Leeds camp.What a load of Cack postponing all these games.It's odds on our game v Hull be off also. UTB

Them PL teams always wanted a mid season break covid is conveniently providing a precedent and other leagues following judging by number of matches off today.

Hull game 100 percent off or should be ,apprently 17 staff n players effected wi covid ,no way will this be turned round in a few days time. boro will be the next game at home

Wolves arsenal game gone now they should all move to Scotland it’s covid free up there !

looks like hull could be in trouble ,may have been bending the rules ,so fingers cross they are made to play our game

Every club who can still play should send a similar letter to the EFL some clubs clearly aren’t taking the steps necessary well done to Wimbledon for the stand they’re taking

https://www.afcwimbledon.co.uk/news/2021/december/club-statement2/
well done to them ,but a complete waste of time and money on their part,cause other clubs have said fuck it we,ll just bend the rules and cancel games. if it carrys on for a few more week the season will get cancelled ,covid aint going anywhere fast,so game after game will get called off, there just wont be any time to fit em all in, unless the powers that be say if any professional signed to your club are elegibale to play then they have to play weather they are 17 or 37 then you have to play. they get tested the day before if negative they are eligible to play. dosnt matter if your first 11 are missing you still have to play.

forget the cup as well play all 23s .we have two games already to squeeze in ,and they,ll be more. so for me forget cup. not that we,ll beat wolves, unless they think same and put a very weekend side out

Derby play WBA. Derby are without first-team regulars Graeme Shinnie, Kamil Jozwiak, Phil Jagielka and Tom Lawrence because of Covid-19 protocols. They didn't try to cheat as many others are. I respect them for that.