Hull City Fan Comments | Vital Football

Hull City Fan Comments

Calvin Plummer

Vital Football Legend
Forest are as a delusional about their stature as TWS, whilst we know what we are. All of this will play into our favour, and I can only see this ending one way, regulation 4 nowt to us.

I can see a comfortably 3-0 victory today.

They look limited.....we look like we could put 4 past these...

Great finish from them.

Forest are ****ing ****e. Frustrating game.

We was on the front foot then the game was disrupted minutes later Forest score.
Sometimes everything is about timing.

absolutely ****ing agree with this, silly ****ers! just done it again, do these ****ers not realise we are 1-0 down?

Are you saying Forest gained an advantage because of the tennis ball protest.

We’re 1 down because of a very good goal! Nothing to do with anything else! If anything daws could have closed him down quicker? But that’s even harsh!

I don't think that got them the goal. They were breaking before that, just without any real threat.

Think the best we can hope for at the minute is a bit of rain and the covers are brought on.

This is, unfortunately, a bit painful.

I don't think we've been bad, had numerous chances, brilliant reaction goalkeeping and defending has kept it out. It's a one of those days thing. The only thing that's fallen for us is that second belter hitting the bar. Other than that Forest haven't had a sniff of our goal, we've actually played well.

Definite pen, meyler go back to playing Fifa you donkey.

Forest were much slicker quicker and accurate on the ball today.

Mediocre squad due to chronic underinvestment (they've spent 60m or so over the last 2 seasons).

We lost...we deserved to lose.

Apart from bridcutt and Vaughan who I thought had retired. I bet no ****er knew any of their team.

We will always get done against decent teams playing this stupid formation. Meyler and Larsson have no chance with the amount of work they have to cover, forest knocked it round them and pulled them all over cos of two high up wingers a centre forward and a number ten.

The team selection cost us the game, they were thoroughly ordinary and we gifted them three points.

They had one attack & score, good strike mind, but defensively poor, gave too much time and space to get strike away. No closing down. They were then on the up and looked like they had extra men on the pitch the way they were passing the ball around with ease.

Although we were poor, players had off days, etc I thought Forest played very well. They contained us comfortably and scored 3 on the break. If we'd done that away from home we and everybody else would be saying how we'd played the perfect game.

"Mediocre squad due to chronic underinvestment (they've spent 60m or so over the last 2 seasons)."
Just goes to show what a ridiculous situation the game in general is in, and the completely unrealistic expectations some fans have. Completely unsustainable in the long term in my opinion, the bubble will burst some time. Much happier to see the more sensible approach that Forest have taken under the new regime.

Hardy Forest - 29/10/2017 11:50

Interesting thread as usual CP.
Generally quite fair comments. £60 million in the last two years?

Most of it on fooking redundancy packages. Billy has probably had 10m by himself :15:

That's my bad, I put the 60m in brackets. That's roughly their gross spend over the last two seasons on transfer to highlight their 'underinvestment'

'Forest were much slicker quicker and accurate on the ball today. '

That for a team that cost around £6m, never mind Hull's eyewatering £60m!

Tennis ball protest was just as likely to disrupt us.

Scored 3 away from home and could have had 5, aside from giving them a way back into a game - I thought we were good value for the win.

Thanks CP.

Our Kids Dad - 30/10/2017 12:12

Scored 3 away from home and could have had 5, aside from giving them a way back into a game - I thought we were good value for the win.

Thanks CP.

It was the story that Higginbottom and the commentator were pushing - Hull in control until the protest, then we took over. It was bollocks - they had a few chances but we dominated possession from the start and the chances/goals at the end of the first half came about as a result of that.

factchecker - 30/10/2017 12:21

Our Kids Dad - 30/10/2017 12:12

Thanks CP.

It was the story that Higginbottom and the commentator were pushing - Hull in control until the protest, then we took over. It was bollocks - they had a few chances but we dominated possession from the start and the chances/goals at the end of the first half came about as a result of that.

Exactly - the balls were thrown at our keeper/end & it can't impact one team without the other... just suited their agenda.

We'd had a few scares, but their side (on paper) should have enough about them to beat such a predominantly youthful Forest side.

There was no luck involved in any of the 3 we scored, and we could have had more.

I don't care who you are, conceding 3 at home, is always going to see you on the back foot.

seasider red - 29/10/2017 11:53

"Mediocre squad due to chronic underinvestment (they've spent 60m or so over the last 2 seasons)."
Just goes to show what a ridiculous situation the game in general is in, and the completely unrealistic expectations some fans have. Completely unsustainable in the long term in my opinion, the bubble will burst some time. Much happier to see the more sensible approach that Forest have taken under the new regime.

Spot on - but then they're representing the view of Premier League-educated fans, who only think that spending millions on names is the way to go...

Glad Forest - and our fans, largely - are out of this mindset now.