Hull City AFC vs. Tottenham Hotspur | Page 3 | Vital Football

Hull City AFC vs. Tottenham Hotspur

well, smashed every know record in one season apart from .......winning the title.

Finally 'ST2' came true, shoulda been last season but a magnificent season, feel sorry for Hugo thanks to Vert's sloppiness there but he still let in 0ne less goal than Courtois.

If Harry hadn't been out all those weeks when we got too many draws the title would be ours. Still, a great, great achievement by a superb team and a legendary manager

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

Harry Kane, what a Phenomenal player
,scoring goals for fun now, Top Class..What an absolute Savage team we have,a joy to watch.C.O.Y.S.. :1: :14:

After so many seasons we have succeed to finish in style!

It's a pity we didn't win any silverware.
According to my opinion that was mainly due to our limited bench depth.

But generally, we can be proud of the performances of the team on the field.

Congratulations to the lads and the technical staff.

Let's hope that the owners will strengthen the squad and we won't lose any of our important/star players.

:1:

Ioan X - 21/5/2017 18:34

Let's hope that the owners will strengthen the squad and we won't lose any of our important/star players.

I think it's more to do with Chelski having no European gamez, Conti was in trouble when he arrived. But he had time to work with his players between games, for me that was the difference.

Topspur1 - 21/5/2017 18:42

Ioan X - 21/5/2017 18:34

I think it's more to do with Chelski having no European gamez, Conti was in trouble when he arrived. But he had time to work with his players between games, for me that was the difference.
Plus,too many Draws,that's what also did us Top.

If anyone thinks this season was negative because we did not win a trophy then they can feck off...superb overall seasons preformance.

Well done to Poch and the lads...well done.

Surely there will be no negative comments.....surely

Proud to support the spurs

(even I won't slag shitssokko at this moment in time)

Man we are on fire at the moment. Sadly even by winning 12 games out of 13 league games we still couldn't catch the chavs.

That is nothing to be ashamed about. Top effort from the lads.

This is some team, we must keep it together.

COYS

Well this could very well have been the finest Spurs team in a generation, if not, ever.

In a season that saw our one and only striker out injured for many important games, the phenomenon that is Harry Kane smashed in 29 goals for the season. Just when we thought Gareth Bale was the greatest modern player to don the Lilly white, we prove again the quality of our youth development program, and the importance of standing behind our manager.

With contributions from Dele Ali - 18 goals and Son, 14 goals, we were far from a one man firing squad. In a team with the best back four, most probably in the world, and one of the best keepers, the season was ours to lose. However, I'm so very proud of each and every one of our lads, who not only broke so many stat records, but more importantly, played some of the most beautiful football we'll ever see.

Things, however never stay the same, and it is with great sadness, the mighty dollar is a lure over the apparent love for the Club. It will be a great shame if we lose Walker and Rose to Clubs that can satisfy their monetary desire, but lets look at it as an opportunity to invest in some quality replacements.

I just get that feeling that maybe this season was our best ever chance to win the league, and with the conjecture of musical chairs, who knows what next season will bring. Either way, if we keep hold of Poch, and the nucleus of the team, 2018 could be the season that sees Spurs win some silverware, and show the world that we're not just a stepping stone, but we're one of the Big Four.

COYS COYS :7:

All the stats from Hull City (1) vs (7) Tottenham Hotspur, KCOM Stadium, 21/05/17 Att: 23,804

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523008">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

'To finish 6-1, 7-1 just shows that winning mentality and we've got to take that momentum into next season now.' - Winner of the 2016/17 Premier League Golden Boot, Harry Kane.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523009">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>