Hughtons 50th game in charge .... His appalling record | Vital Football

Hughtons 50th game in charge .... His appalling record

yellow belly

Vital Football Legend
Won 13
Drawn 16
Lost 21 .

Yes you read it right , just 13 wins in his 50 games . Humiliating , embarrassing and disgraceful.

Please Hugh .... Just go :bye:

So 55 points that's all he has got out of 150 points is that right? sorry no calculator and late?

Its a terrible record! why in 2013 when we are in the premier league and in a world our the football business have we stuck by this guy even after the shite record?

... And that is just his League stats. I dont even include the pathetic laying down and dying at Man U in the League Cup and our utter humiliation and embarrassment at being beaten on our home ground in the FA Cup by non League Luton Town.

As a bloke on canary call said.....we are quickly throwing our chance away of establishing ourselves as a successful premier league club for the next generation.

Record says it all, what are the board waiting for? This management team are dragging us down. They need to act now.

Would be interesting to see how many would actually go to west brom had price not been reduced. I can't see us taking many to Liverpool. The fans are quickly dropping off. I have only done 1 away this year, last year I had done every away game.

It's got to the stage now where I read the comments on here but rarely comment, I start to, then re-read what I've written and it appears so negative that I end up deleting it.... think I feel more disillusioned with things now than I did in the days of the Rodent and the Worthless one....

You have to say what you feel Elland .

I just been to one away .. Stoke . I wasnt even going to bother with that until prices were reduced . Even at £12.50 it isnt worth it to see Hughs defensive shite

As a share holder I could go but have wasted too much time over weekend to take an evening off work.
MP is going and will report back but as usual they will have some of the yes men there with pre rehearsed positive speeches.