Hughton Bashers. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hughton Bashers.

Good stuff Bears ! Have a great day out with Dad. I cant go as I will be on the good ship Lollipop somewhere in the Bay Of Biscay at the the time !

Bears. I am at that game too though I am having to go it alone this match! It had better not be dull. Which stand are you in?

Wish i was going, if i had the weekend off work its one id have gone to. As for CH. Great guy and i want him to be successful here. Sadly hasnt worked out though, but i am still willing to believe he could turn it around, but these next 2 games and the last one are the starting point. 4 points from the next 2 games is minimum now. Anything less then i just cant justify it anymore. Good luck CH, wish you all the best

Clearly so far the Board have stood by him , but like Nathan says these next two games are the deciders . If we lose to Newcastle he may not go , but surely will if we fail to beat Palace .

6.55 am train to London.
Arrive newcastle about midday
straight to hotel on outskirts.
only a few pints in town pre match
back to hotel and then MP has a run in
tour of pubs and hopefully will pick up CP
when we get in

Next Saturday for me ...

wake up at 11,30
Take stairs at 11.55 , arrive Living Room about midday
Straight to kitchen to make porridge
Few mugs of tea before match
Back to kitchen after match for sausages and noodles .
Tour of cellar to pick up a few Hobgoblins and back to Living Room to drink them :guiness:

Sounds intense YB, just take it easy, you shouldn't be rushing around like that you might trigger a migraine and end up in bed all day!

Just listening to Mc Nuggett and Gutler.
Dick Menace on and talking absolute crap.
Of course he :
* Defended CH
* Said last season was an extraordinary position and all that
mattered was finishing 11 th.
* Called last season unprecedented prem success :idiot:
* Slagged off away supporters.
* Said we played 442 against wet spam.
* This season we have just had couple of disappointing results.