Huddersfield lose 0-4 at home | Vital Football

Huddersfield lose 0-4 at home

AMac

Vital Squad Member
fully justifying Pardwho's comments from Tuesday night....

"We coped with [the game quite well because Huddersfield had some good players," the Toon boss said.

"Like all Championship sides it is very difficult to know where they are going to finish in the league. They could be contenders and they could be good."

or they could be shite ? :17: :17:

further proof that Pardew hasn't a clue. The bloke must surely be gone this year.

http://www.examiner.co.uk/sport/football/news/huddersfield-town-can-championship-contenders-7569324

Having said that Toony he could hardly say "Huddersfield are a distinctly average team and they'll probably struggle in the Championship" having chosen, near enough, his first choice XI for the evening.

If we met the Terriers in a cup game this season, I reckon they'd win.

****** Replace "Terriers" for any other team in the lower leagues ******

AMac - 9/8/2014 18:03

Having said that Toony he could hardly say "Huddersfield are a distinctly average team and they'll probably struggle in the Championship" having chosen, near enough, his first choice XI for the evening.

If we met the Terriers in a cup game this season, I reckon they'd win.

****** Replace "Terriers" for any other team in the lower leagues ******

Oh we would lose because Pardew only says things to try and put himself in a better light for the fickle out there.

Only problem this time, his comments have bit him on the arse on a quicker timescale instead of the usual few months.

He's already said we're gonna compete for top 4 and that the squad is stronger than the one that finished 5th. It'll be downgraded through the season as usual though.

"We knew at the weekend it was going to be a tough schedule for the four teams involved," he continued.

"Back to back is tough.

"We took this game on a Tuesday because it was a fatigue game for us to play under fatigue."

Fuck me P45 does talk utter shite! It was a fatigue game for us to play under fatigue WTF?

Talk about one way traffic. By the same logic......

We also beat Schalke by a two goal margin last weekend, better than Spurs today.

Does that make us better than Spurs?

Doubt we are better than spurs we are about as good as the mackems, saying that they beat us home and away last season.Lets just say with odds of 8/1 for relegation its probably worth £20.

Their manager has now Ben sacked after one game. I hope Ashley is as ruthless after next Sunday's hammering.

Just highlights the rubbish Pardew spouts. The reality is we drew with a side that will be fighting bottom half. Our inept performance was what Pardew was covering for.