HRH | Vital Football

HRH

Bulmer1889

Vital Football Legend
Staff member
A woman who works a particular area at Bramall Lane was moved yesterday because the bog roll prince would not be served by a woman. The fact he actually thinks likes this is bad enough but the fact the club just caved in to his wishes is just as bad if not worse imo,I don’t care how much money he can or can not bring in I don’t want the bigoted twat in my club the sooner he fucks off the better

Last edited:
Not sure who gave this instruction and why so I’m digging around for some answers hope we can come up with some but I doubt they will be acceptable in this day and age in this country

I notice there's a lot of knickers in bunches on S2 about it Bully, and a lot of those who seem to take an ill-informed stance against Islam being the loudest voices. If HRH is intolerant of being served by a woman, then being intolerant to him, his fellow Saudi's and everyone who shares his faith is hardly grabbing the moral highground.

Personally, I can't see it matters a big deal. Do we know anything about this other than the rather jaundiced hearsay..? Maybe he didn't like her perfume.?

Doesn't sound great, when in Rome and all that, but the timing is lousy.

Is this just mischief making when Chris and the lads need no off the field nonsense ?

Pantomime season started three weeks before the Court case. Someone has got a petition up to send to the High Court referring to the incident to show support for Kev:LOL:. We need to focus our minds on getting promotion and let the two clowns in charge throw their dirt at each other after its achieved.

Pantomime season started three weeks before the Court case. ROD CURRIE has got a petition up to send to the High Court referring to the incident to show support for Kev:LOL:. We need to focus our minds on getting promotion and let the two clowns in charge throw their dirt at each other after its achieved.

Amended it for you LST:cool:

I notice there's a lot of knickers in bunches on S2 about it Bully, and a lot of those who seem to take an ill-informed stance against Islam being the loudest voices. If HRH is intolerant of being served by a woman, then being intolerant to him, his fellow Saudi's and everyone who shares his faith is hardly grabbing the moral highground.

Personally, I can't see it matters a big deal. Do we know anything about this other than the rather jaundiced hearsay..? Maybe he didn't like her perfume.?
no proof no story

No it’s not rumour or hearsay the woman in question put a tweet out about it yesterday she was moved away from the boxes she served for the last 2 yrs every match cos the prince was in one of them,now there’s nothing atm to say he insisted on this it looks like it may have been a decision taken by the club but even if it is it doesn’t sit well with me we are a family club and that includes women if he wants to be a part of it then he needs to start accepting they are equal here,as for their beliefs on this it’s one of the main reasons I can’t accept them we are all equal and should be treat so
Call that rascist if you like but for me their attitude is unacceptable and shouldn’t be tolerated in this country we shouldn’t bend over backwards to please them they should accept our laws here as we have to accept theirs if we visit their country
The sooner he fucks off the better for me money or no money
:rant: Rant over

Was the Prince at the match? I saw a guy at the Copthorne yesterday, who was also at the Brentford match.........keeps a very low profile.
No it’s not rumour or hearsay the woman in question put a tweet out about it yesterday she was moved away from the boxes she served for the last 2 yrs every match cos the prince was in one of them,now there’s nothing atm to say he insisted on this it looks like it may have been a decision taken by the club but even if it is it doesn’t sit well with me we are a family club and that includes women if he wants to be a part of it then he needs to start accepting they are equal here,as for their beliefs on this it’s one of the main reasons I can’t accept them we are all equal and should be treat so
Call that rascist if you like but for me their attitude is unacceptable and shouldn’t be tolerated in this country we shouldn’t bend over backwards to please them they should accept our laws here as we have to accept theirs if we visit their country
The sooner he fucks off the better for me money or no money
:rant: Rant over

If that's true don't want him anywhere near the club. End of.

Yes he was there is a pic of him in one of the boxes on twitter

Didn’t show any emotion to either goal apparently

Well personally, I don't want him owning the club, but the response to this incident has been wildly disproportionate, based on a tweet (from someone who should not be making tweets about this anyway...) and a lot of guesswork from people who have already made up their minds about what happened and why.

Well personally, I don't want him owning the club, but the response to this incident has been wildly disproportionate, based on a tweet (from someone who should not be making tweets about this anyway...) and a lot of guesswork from people who have already made up their minds about what happened and why.
She has stated her reasons for tweeting what she did it wasn’t to blame anyone as such just to highlight that sexism is alive and well in this country in 2019 I’ve had dialogue with her she’s certainly no attention seeker imo
Or maybe she’s just a figment of my imagination

I know you have run-ins with Rod every day TT but that isn't fair.
I'm just surprised the stayaway "blade" Bolton brainbox thinks i'm smart enuff to start owt Pops.:giggle: By the way i dunt do run ins or runs of any sort mi owd pal,:giggle: I'm only interested in LORD WILDER and the players for nar,let's hope we do the job on Monday.UTCB

Last edited: