Hoyle | Vital Football

Hoyle

Disgraceful self serving hypocritical prick...just goes to show all politicians can't be trusted whatever their persuasion...its just the blind lefty idiots can't accept this. This is what the next 5 years has in store...rampant antisemitism from a bunch of hypocrites. From bad to worse.

So much ignorance. Hardly surprising, but still sad.

Labour probably did pressure Hoyle.
SNP could have pulled their (heavily critical of Israel) motion (given that Labour's went much further re a path to future peace).
Tories cynically pulled their amendment cos they didn't have the votes.

Bottom line ... Labour's amendment is carried ... a ceasefire is proposed ... why is any party affronted given it's what they all wanted?

I suspect this should be in off topic ... with all the Brexit and COVID revelations.
👀

This mon is my MP. It’s shameful.

I don’t like the SNP in the slightest but do recognise they are entitled to a voice and he rode roughshod over that today. Why? He either gave into political pressure from Labour or gave in to the mob under the guise of protecting MPs. If the latter - which he claims - what the fuck does that say about the state of the UK if the speaker will defy precedent, and being told beforehand by his clerks it was wrong, to appease a mob? Do they never learn that appeasement doesn’t work but only emboldens. If MPs are intimidated and threatened to vote one way or another than we have anarchy and instead of collapsing to this the Police and it Security Services should be involved to stop it, uphold the rule of law and protect democracy.

Disgraceful self serving hypocritical prick...just goes to show all politicians can't be trusted whatever their persuasion...its just the blind lefty idiots can't accept this. This is what the next 5 years has in store...rampant antisemitism from a bunch of hypocrites. From bad to worse.
Ah, those pure and honourable Tories.
Where can I vote for them?
I am sure they will look out for us pensioners and our NHS.

Yes they are all self serving, but which party would be better for the country, me and society.

I think you confuse Zionism with semitiism.

Last edited:
This mon is my MP. It’s shameful.

I don’t like the SNP in the slightest but do recognise they are entitled to a voice and he rode roughshod over that today. Why? He either gave into political pressure from Labour or gave in to the mob under the guise of protecting MPs. If the latter - which he claims - what the fuck does that say about the state of the UK if the speaker will defy precedent, and being told beforehand by his clerks it was wrong, to appease a mob? Do they never learn that appeasement doesn’t work but only emboldens. If MPs are intimidated and threatened to vote one way or another than we have anarchy and instead of collapsing to this the Police and it Security Services should be involved to stop it, uphold the rule of law and protect democracy.
Mordant should not have pulled her motion.

Appeasement never works as Rishi should know from dealing with his right wing MPs

The fact he is a Wanky fan makes matters worse! A left winger standing by his left wing buddies is hardly surprising.

Ah, those pure and honourable Tories.
Where can I vote for them?
I am sure they will look out for us pensioners and our NHS.

Yes they are all self serving, but which party would be better for the country, me and society.

I think you confuse Zionism with semitiism.
I know your hatred prevents you from seeing it but they are all shit. What a state of affairs when none of the above is the preferable choice.

Centrist my arse.

These so called representatives of the people, would be better tasked looking after the interests of the tax paying people of this country. I would rather elderly people were not lined up in hospital corridors, than send ammunition free of charge to all and sundry. The issue what they were all getting their knickers in a twist over last evening will have no bearing on the matter. If it does all go belly up we’ve alway got Trident to fall back on.

I know your hatred prevents you from seeing it but they are all shit. What a state of affairs when none of the above is the preferable choice.

Centrist my arse.
So where do you poo from?

I hate nobody i have never met. Despise is a better descrition. I despise what has been done to my country.
i do have an imaginary black book in which I list those who wronged me.

Think what the media would be doing to Badenoch & Cleverly if they were not Tories.

Last edited:
Just imagine the bile you would have spouted if the Tories had pulled a trick like this.

Open both eyes FFS.
The only "trick" that was pulled was the Tories withdrawal of their amendment.

The issue is all about a ceasefire vote. With the majority they have, only theirs would have had a chance of winning anyway. As it stands, they played politics (very badly) rather than lead the country.

The SNP paddied cos it was their birthday and someone else blew out their candle.