How old is Apollyon? | Page 94 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Cracking thread chaps! Great to see everyone contributing again .It's gonna take awhile to get through all these posts fellas.Well done chaps!!

Lively on here chaps! Big night tomorrow.Don't worry though fellas I will keep you updated with the news.......whether it's an extra fish cake or battered sausage.Exciting times chaps!!!!

Lively on here chaps! Big night tomorrow.Don't worry though fellas I will keep you updated with the news.......whether it's an extra fish cake or battered sausage.Exciting times chaps!!!!
it was an extra fish cake chaps!!!

Getting a bit samey chap. You should treat yourself to curry sauce or even mix it up a bit with chips, pies peas and gravy
Cracking effort though chap

Getting a bit samey chap. You should treat yourself to curry sauce or even mix it up a bit with chips, pies peas and gravy
Cracking effort though chap
Next season I will freshen things up as I appreciate changes need to be made.Hopefully an increase in budget could help fund other options.In the meantime it's either a battered sausage or fish cake though chap!

It takes ages to complete a page of cracking posts chaps! Let's get this rolling into page 95...cracking group effort fellas! Bonjour.

"Creature of habit ",how dare you chap!!! That reminds me....... Cracking thread chaps! Well done fellas!!