How old is Apollyon? | Page 613 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Got to Andys at five past eight, they had one fish and one battered wotnot left, because as you know, they shut at 8.

Went large on the chips chap, delicious. Fish had gone a bit limp but it was still good. Small curry sauce was the choice of the boy.

Cracking

£9.60

Well now that im back i saw us (well screen freeze meant i listened more than watch) grab a point and now that i am fully back we can start to get pts.

Watch palace spank spurs yesterday so if cardiff have some of their main guys injured, anything can happen!

Got to Andys at five past eight, they had one fish and one battered wotnot left, because as you know, they shut at 8.

Went large on the chips chap, delicious. Fish had gone a bit limp but it was still good. Small curry sauce was the choice of the boy.

Cracking

£9.60
Expensive chap.I had fish, battered sausage and chips and the Mrs had a jumbo sausage and chips chap for £9.80 on saturday.Good sized portions too chap! Cracking work by the way toodlepip!

Just had some lovely ham from M&S chaps. On seeded bread, salted butter and a generous spread of English Mustard.