How old is Apollyon? | Page 575 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Wow!!!!!Just came off the blower with Bert chaps and he has allegedly been approached by Alllotment Weekly,when Lockdown rules permit, to provide next year's calender. He is asking for models chap as he wants to show off his prize veg.He plans on having 2 lots of seasonal veg alongside a nude model and is going to call it "Meat and 2 veg" chaps!! I am a bit reluctant to volunteer ,especially in the winter months chaps, but I have put Cornflakes,Apollyon,Radz,Jackdaw and Redbasie down as possibles chaps!! Expect a call from Bert...bonjour!

Triple L 'Alllotment' popsheet please young paz

Wow!!!!!Just came off the blower with Bert chaps and he has allegedly been approached by Alllotment Weekly,when Lockdown rules permit, to provide next year's calender. He is asking for models chap as he wants to show off his prize veg.He plans on having 2 lots of seasonal veg alongside a nude model and is going to call it "Meat and 2 veg" chaps!! I am a bit reluctant to volunteer ,especially in the winter months chaps, but I have put Cornflakes,Apollyon,Radz,Jackdaw and Redbasie down as possibles chaps!! Expect a call from Bert...bonjour!
What about the Quorn and 2 veg calender chap?

I snagged a few packs of Liecester from Icelands before the stock runs out. Uk store obviously licenced out here, cupboards are almost bare there :(