How old is Apollyon? | Page 460 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Hi ladz, here to spread the disease to trap 2. Phase 2 won’t save you hehehehehe

Not really ladz, wouldn’t do that to you... too late for HIM though, Got him the other day. Now HE knows what THAT nice smell was chap.

Anyway, next triple M will be a Skype call to help contain. Please send me your usernames to add to the lists. I’ll be adding you in via my @Postman Pat account chaps.

@Apollyon and @Ingy have self isolated but told there is a reception THERE, so fisHcakes remains on the agenda.

Has no one told this vile tory brexit loving T****TY that he has been banned from the Triple M indefinitely?

WOW

You really are one depraved sick T****RT aren't you? Just give it up for the sake of this vile vile forum. No wonder great posters like Ingy and LBL rarely post from their Drum account anymore. Take a good long hard look at yourself you shitbag.

Oh and pop that one on the palindrome spreadsheet and the asterisk pipsheet chap. See you in 20 mins at Chilwell Olympia!

WOW

You really are one depraved sick T****RT aren't you? Just give it up for the sake of this vile vile forum. No wonder great posters like Ingy and LBL rarely post from their Drum account anymore. Take a good long hard look at yourself you shitbag.

Oh and pop that one on the palindrome spreadsheet and the asterisk pipsheet chap. See you in 20 mins at Chilwell Olympia!

Game of squash chap? By which I mean you will be squashing your pulsing 3-inch up my arsehole, AS WELL YOU KNOW you little nob cheese thief x

How are we getting on with stockpiling of wotnots chaps?

Ingy has PMd to advise that he has ordered a new freezer from AO which he is waiting on delivery of. Once received he will be roaming his local supermarkets to see what he can lay his hands on

Just been to the supermarket chaps and have managed to get my ration of fisH cakes and a multipack of wotsits chaps!