How old is Apollyon? | Page 443 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

I only just recently learned that it was french, and Emma Thompsons dad did the voice over, completely making up the story for every episode and not following the original tale at all. Brilliant!

Unlike THIS

Where have you all come from? OKD, can you give the @ machine a kick chap?

He will do just as soon as he can drag himself away from his 24/7 popsheet business for two minutes

Took me around 1 hour and 10 mins to get home last night chaps. I cut through the University but every other fucker had the same idea. Pseud ****ts

en Spanglish? i use lols a lot lately, sometimes an emoji is the ideal expression until youre in a meeting or something and you start saying the letters l o l instead of just smirking; then its weird huh? jeje

Love it chap just love it!

Tell me chap, do they grow parsnips in Espana? And are they girthy?

Bert was telling me that his Spanish cousin Bertio tried growing some radishes but he just couldn't get them as fiery as the ones Bert grows. Must be missing a spray of Bert's piss on them chap! Or it could just be the climate, either or.

By the way chaps was that Ingy I saw this morning getting picked up by Bert, carrying a suitcase and wearing a sombrero? No doubt off for another long weekend of spanisH fisHcake delights