How old is Apollyon? | Page 414 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Wow just wow. This is totally sick. How can you sit there and post this sort of garbage in good conscience?

My cactus plant which I only bought a few months ago is next to me. What if it was to look over and read your vulgar and vitriolic post? How am I supposed to explain that to it? Well?

Thankfully I won't have to because it will be YOU doing the explaining

Wow, where to begin.... I’ve held off reporting you up until now, but your dumb stupidity has now reached a level that makes you a danger to the cactus. Cactus, if you’re reading this - we’re gonna get you out of here...alright.[/QUOTE]

Minutes from this week's Triple M:

Late start as Ingy was suffering a fisHcake hangover from the previous weekend and had slept in again. Jackdaw proposed introducing a 'three strikes' rule where if Ingy is late again we can all strike the ******t three times. All agreed to consider further and discuss again at the next meeting.

Apollyon mentioned the excessive political chat in 100% Forest over the last few weeks and how it was taking too much attention from our tops off repetitive BS. All agreed to allow this for the rest of the calendar year but THAT Fred will be ICED at 00:01 on 01/01/2020.

Ingy came around from his chaPover and raised the subject of the Christmas fuddle at next week's Triple M, the final one before the Christmas break. Radford reminded all that the following are bringing the following food/drink items:

• Radz - Batch of Mrs Radz' fisHcakes
  • Ingy - Pack of 12 ice cold cobras
  • Apollyon - Crate of Bert's girthy parsnips
  • Will - Battered and breaded wotnots
  • AC - Salad using Mildred's moist lettuce
  • Woanz - His usual cheery self
AC reminded all that it is also Triple M Secret Santa next week and urged Ingy to consider a gift other than a voucher for his local chippy. Everyone knows it's him and it ruins the fun. Ingy looked panicked and made an excuse to quickly leave. Spending limit has reduced to £10 this year as only that Tory ****nt Apollyon can afford anything above.

Meeting ends.

Cracking news chaps! After the embarrassment of the new guidelines for secret Santa Bert has introduced a voucher scheme for his allotment produce.Some lucky chap may have a pleasant surprise with the opportunity to purchase parsnips etc.In the Xmas spirit Bert will happily provide a sack for his produce and empty the contents wherever asked.Cracking yuletide chaps! Bonjour!

By the way AC how is Mildred since THAT incident chap? Is she still frequenting Quentin chap? Bonjourno!

Chippy tonight chaps and I can't wait...it is what Xmas is all about! FisH cakes and battered sausages cracking! This year to save us from tears we are gonna have battered pigs in blankets chaps!