How old is Apollyon? | Page 358 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

What has everyone got planned for this weekend?
I will shortly be visiting a number of pubs whilst partaking in alcohol consumption and talking inane drivel chap. Tomorrow will involve outside stuff like gardening and possibly watching my local cricket team with the dog and some beverages.Not thought too much about the rest other than a cracking visit to the chippy tomorrow for fisH cakes chap!!!!!

I will shortly be visiting a number of pubs whilst partaking in alcohol consumption and talking inane drivel chap. Tomorrow will involve outside stuff like gardening and possibly watching my local cricket team with the dog and some beverages.Not thought too much about the rest other than a cracking visit to the chippy tomorrow for fisH cakes chap!!!!!

Take care tomorrow chap or you will have a "hot dog" rather than your usial battered sausage chap.

Cracking

Bert has just popped round. He has got a sack of plums for Mr Cornflakes to taste chaps ......if you see him let him know. He is on his way round to A C's now chaps!

Bert has just popped round. He has got a sack of plums for Mr Cornflakes to taste chaps ......if you see him let him know. He is on his way round to A C's now chaps!

What a balls up chap, I was round Mildred's sampling her fiery lettuce! Just how does she get it so fiery?