How old is Apollyon? | Page 355 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

That reminds me...let AC know I saw Bert down at the allotment this morning.Bert said he would pop round AC's later to empty his sack.He has an array of veg picked for him which he describes as a tad fiery.Cracking chaps.

CHAPS,BERT NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!
Bert has been allegedly working part time for a frozen food company in recent months and has passed on his methods of making the veg more fiery.However, PLEASE READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE SUN FOR MORE DETAILS, this appears to have backfired.AC, Forest Gump do you know anyone who may be able to offer him some legal advice chaps?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9692130/birds-eye-probe-worker-urinating-peas/

Last edited:
CHAPS,BERT NEEDS HELP!!!!!!!
Bert has been allegedly working part time for a frozen food company in recent months and has passed on his methods of making the veg more fiery.However, PLEASE READ THE FRONT PAGE OF THE SUN FOR MORE DETAILS, this appears to have backfired.AC, Forest Gump do you know anyone who may be able to offer him some legal advice chaps?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9692130/birds-eye-probe-worker-urinating-peas/

No need to worry chap, Berts urine has a much browner hue than seen in that clip.

Wow chaps just wow, some cracking work this week to keep this bitch ticking over.

Are we dream of 360 before kick-off tomorrow? I'm sure with the likes of RedBasie, ORF and whatshisname...you know...thingy...that's it, Ingy!..on board we can reach dizzy heights.

Now it's Friday, so what are you doing reading this shite? Get down that chippy chaps!

Wow chaps just wow, some cracking work this week to keep this bitch ticking over.

Are we dream of 360 before kick-off tomorrow? I'm sure with the likes of RedBasie, ORF and whatshisname...you know...thingy...that's it, Ingy!..on board we can reach dizzy heights.

Now it's Friday, so what are you doing reading this shite? Get down that chippy chaps!

Cracking palindrome chap!