How old is Apollyon? | Page 171 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

No doubt AC will be on later after hes finished with his Pebble account and comment on Jamies coconut shavings

I had a curry tonight chaps. Im just not enoying them like I used to.

We are stopping over at the in laws tomorrow lads and the wife has been kind enough to book a restaurant for Sunday lunch and told them i'm paying

Shes a cheeky chappy pseud **** chaps!

No doubt AC will be on later after hes finished with his Pebble account and comment on Jamies coconut shavings

I had a curry tonight chaps. Im just not enoying them like I used to.

A serious point I debated with Mrs Radford- is it just me or are children taking over the Indian restaurants just not as good as their parents?

Chinese is the same Radford. Theyre hit and miss. Now your chippy, theyre consistent.

It must be the blandness is easier to replicate fella

A cracking array of posts tonight chaps. Will probably get up early tomorrow to read them all through chaps.

Think the chap with the moustache should have gone through chaps. What a glorious bit of facial chap, chaps!

I got up at 450 to read through pages 146-170. Some splendid posts chaps and I feel I can now face life head on

BonJ**r!

Runny poo last night chaps.SH*T should have posted this under Mr Cornflake's Apollyon account.

Last edited:
A cracking array of posts tonight chaps. Will probably get up early tomorrow to read them all through chaps.

Think the chap with the moustache should have gone through chaps. What a glorious bit of facial chap, chaps!
Cracking post chap.You should post like this more often.

I got up at 450 to read through pages 146-170. Some splendid posts chaps and I feel I can now face life head on

BonJ**r!
I was hoping you had got us up to page 450 chap with some cracking new material.Nevertheless still a cr a cking post!

Just got back from a morning fishcaking chaps! Cracking pastime and have never looked back since.