How old is Apollyon? | Page 116 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Saturday evening is creeping up chaps. Will it be cod or chicken with a fisH cake or battered sausage with my large chips chaps. Food for thought. Karanka thought he had selection problems!

In Rome this weekend, so not sure what I’ll be having. Did have chips, mini fish, fishcake & chips for lunch, though. So did wifey, but she couldn’t eat her fishcake or finish her chips. I could ?

In Rome this weekend, so not sure what I’ll be having. Did have chips, mini fish, fishcake & chips for lunch, though. So did wifey, but she couldn’t eat her fishcake or finish her chips. I could ?
Well done chap! Have a good time in Rome and have some fisH cake ravioli chap.

A man walks into a fish shop with a fish under his arm and says “Do you have fish cakes?”.
The fishmonger says, sorry, we have no fish cakes today!
The man says, thats a pity, …. its his birthday today !

I had 2 bananas, a brunch bar and a vegetable samosa for lunch chaps every day this week! Not one for change me...Fish cake tomorrow.

I hope you dont struggle to shift that little lot tomorrow morning chap.

FECO was telling me that he uses a technique the Peruvian Incas call "Ishallshit" which guarantees to shift stubborn stools

LBL used to use it before tragically leaving the fred

I had 2 bananas, a brunch bar and a vegetable samosa for lunch chaps every day this week! Not one for change me...Fish cake tomorrow.

Y not just go the whole hog and beat urself with a pain stick at the same time.

Feels like u view fish cake as a bit of indulgence. Embrace the fish cake!

Just been down Kimbo and had a lovely fishcake with chips lads. I might have overdone the vinegar but it was still lovely

Chicken dinner lads. Bit of salad and some pitta to dip in humus. Delicious

Im having a few beers and an early night I think. Ill dream of battered sausages and AC

Roast chicken today chaps with all the trimmings.Did have a n extra fisH cake last night ,in case any posters needed to update their records.Cracking chaps!

Did u know that The largest fishcake is 231 kg (509 lb 4 oz) and was achieved by Fonn Egersund AS and Tore Torgersen (both Norway) in Egersund, Norway, on 30 June 2018. The fishcake measured 3.65 m (11 ft 11 in) in diameter. It took 20 minutes for it to be distributed to the people of Egersund.30 Jun 2018

WELL DID YOU!

Roast chicken today chaps with all the trimmings.Did have a n extra fisH cake last night ,in case any posters needed to update their records.Cracking chaps!

I went to the Nuthall for sunday lunch chap. Roast beef and a pint of Speckled Hen. My guts are wonderful