how norfolk are you. | Vital Football

how norfolk are you.

Nathan_NCFC

Vital Champions League
came across this. bit of fun. I am apparently normal because i scored low. I am 45% norfolk. :eek:

"Fair play. We're ready to go clay pidgeon shooting. You're not a true Norfolkman, but you're not a bad shot"

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_norfolk_are_ya

I was 26% and from Yarmouth - spent a lot of time holidaying in Yarmouth, must have rubbed off - looking forward to YB's and Sminkys results!!

Actually its better than I thought, 13 years in first place (not much hope getting to matches with my little legs and needing to be carried and no money), 9 in Naarich (significant football team years and frightened teenager), and 40 years here ( insignificant non existent local football team years, drifting back to Naarich by plane occasionally and internet mostly)

A lousy 34% for me . I think thats because I had to put down Birmingham as the nearest town, and that I haven't got a sister ! :snigger:

I was 36% though I had to answer Birmingham for one of questions as I live in the damn place.

Nathan. How did you score so high? You live in Wales and not from Norfolk?

I have lived up here since I was 19 , but regard myself as 100% Norfolk . I have never lost my accent , and Mrs YB says my accent gets broader again every time I am in Norfolk

There were some stupid questions on that questionnaire but I suppose it was a bit of fun!!

I have also lived away from Norfolk since the age of 19, some 34 years ago, returning at regular intervals. I have lost some of my accent, but it quickly returns when on phone to family and trips home. I have spent a lot more time in Norfolk this year due to my mum's health and that has made a difference too. My Norfolk accent stays with me for a a few more days on my return and I am proud of it too!!

YB has a great Norfolk accent to be proud of.

similar to you suffolk. born and bred in suffolk and i got 53%, how did that happen. mind you i live on the border and all my life at school and work i have been giving Binners loads of gip!!! :posh:

30% for me. Also had to answer Birmingham. Apparently I'm from Gt Yarmouth but this is isn't real Norfolk.

Are Cromer crabs any good? Or do you generally steer away from sleeping with people from Cromer? :lol:

sminky - 20/11/2013 23:16

There were some stupid questions on that questionnaire but I suppose it was a bit of fun!!

I have also lived away from Norfolk since the age of 19, some 34 years ago, returning at regular intervals. I have lost some of my accent, but it quickly returns when on phone to family and trips home. I have spent a lot more time in Norfolk this year due to my mum's health and that has made a difference too. My Norfolk accent stays with me for a a few more days on my return and I am proud of it too!!

YB has a great Norfolk accent to be proud of.

What about me Sminks I also have a great Norfolk accent, right? :snigger:

Then got 48% with truthful answers...it said I wasnt true Norfolk..Of course I`m not....Not much I aint...born and bred and proud of it...
And I do not shag my sister, that verdict and W.Ham fans are all Liars! :behave:

Norwich City in the heart MF , and thats what counts !

Come over one day and experience a match day at Carrow Road !

Funny when ever I meet someone new and they ask who I support and I say Norwich City ' the first thing they ask is 'how come?'