How much should our season tickets be? | Vital Football

How much should our season tickets be?

Pompeytim

Vital 1st Team Regular
Right then, bearing in mind that the amount we pay for our season ticket funds the players we get to watch, how much should the PST ask for when the ST prices come out?

(And I'm thinking adult ticket price now)

i was expecting something around £269 so went for the £275 option.

that is about a fair price and SHOULD still offer up enough for us to be able to put together a realistic, and sustainable, squad.

How much should our season tickets be.....without a CVA to fund would probably see an answer in the £200-300 bracket, BUT

We do have debts to pay, and a re-building job to do!

To be honest I would be happy with a £325 bill to pay, but I'm expecting to pay more in all honesty

Still, happy to do so, now that the destination of that money is a little more palatable

:35:

I think that we have to remember we will be watching very low grade football next season, we have been asked to put up with a lot and are still here, I should be getting the loyalty discount of present S.T.H. but I also have a family, so I dont think we can afford to pay a great amount of money so have voted for the £250 option.

we are keeping the club afload these days, but even so i think IF we stick to paying players the right amounts of money, representative to where we are and not getting carried away more than enough could be generated with enough sales for a ST of £250-£275, and like i say i think £275ish could be the price?

we should find out tomorrow...

Well, not too bad, and very imaginative IMO !

£360 base price

£340 for cash/debit card

£320 for cash/debit and pay early

£300 for cash/debit, pay early and already held a ST in past 3 years

£280 if you're a shareholder

So YES I will get it cheaper than £325 because of my circumstances, so happy days! Reasonably fair all round I would say considering the CVA and the lack of resources that need replacing.

Here's hoping that there is a massive take up ?

Play up Pompey

happy to see that a new intake is higher than i feared it might be.

once the online option is available i will be renewing mine.

Great news that they are flying out the door BUT existing STHs do have until the 13th July before their seats are snapped up by others.

9,900 season ticket holders as of 17.27 today and the online forms are available until midnight.

Can we reach 10,000 before the early bird period ends?