How many points will we get back Poll | Page 3 | Vital Football

How many points will we get back Poll

How many points will we get back ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Burnley could get relegated by the appeal.
That's just shit. Its also why we won't get points back now.
What a fuck up the EPL have made of this.
I get that but surely the appeal must have been sorted already and dated so they can’t change it now.

Someone must know and if they fudged it to make things easier for them, if it leaked it would be the end of days for them, with regulator etc

It would make us all but safe. So no chance it is happening…
Burnley could get relegated by the appeal.
That's just shit. Its also why we won't get points back now.
What a fuck up the EPL have made of this.
Yes the PL had completely bungled this but it’s the ICs decision not theirs so let’s see. I just cannot see why it would take 2 weeks to come up with a report if the appeal was dismissed

It's only the deduction giving them a chance in the first place. Burnley would already be relegated if we hadn't had points docked. We've been poor this season, but make no mistake - Burnley, Luton & Sheffield Utd have been really poor. If they go down they can't really blame anything other than their own performances.

I do agree it's complete farce of a situation though.

It's only the deduction giving them a chance in the first place. Burnley would already be relegated if we hadn't had points docked. We've been poor this season, but make no mistake - Burnley, Luton & Sheffield Utd have been really poor. If they go down they can't really blame anything other than their own performances.

I do agree it's complete farce of a situation though.
Agree totally. We shouldn’t even have a deduction so I want all 4 back, and then it’s over anyway. Even with 2 points back we could go down and that should be the minimum we get back

I have met a few people like him and I just tend to let what they say pass me by.

However it is inevitable that some people will get fed up and take issue, particularly if his ‘stories’ extend to the point where they affect other areas of people’s lives.

My memory of him was that he was extremely thin-skinned and lashed out when questioned. The ‘hounding’ was far from one sided.

If he were to come back it wouldn’t bother me either way but it also wouldn’t bother me if other people had issues with him. We can’t all like everyone…
His skin was paper thin.
I used to livey it when anyone had a go at Fawaz, he used to go off like a claymore.

Was that based on anything other than their imaginations?

The dream would be that, one way or another, we are safe before we play Chelsea and the whole stadium is singing Waka Waka
I honestly can’t see us getting anything back. I know they are meant to be independent but I just think the EPL will be exerting enormous pressure to leave things as they are.

In one way I am thinking bollocks to them, don’t give us anything then we can stick two fingers up to them all when we stay up under our own steam.

I honestly can’t see us getting anything back. I know they are meant to be independent but I just think the EPL will be exerting enormous pressure to leave things as they are.

In one way I am thinking bollocks to them, don’t give us anything then we can stick two fingers up to them all when we stay up under our own steam.
I agree.

Leaving it this late to return any points is likely to relegated someone. It's by far the least desirable outcome for the PL. It's totally unfair on Luton, Burnley and us.

The PR implications of relegating one or two clubs this way are so bad for the Premier League that you have to assume that if they have any influence at all, they will be exerting it in full to ensure we get nothing

Was that based on anything other than their imaginations?

The dream would be that, one way or another, we are safe before we play Chelsea and the whole stadium is singing Waka Waka
I know they don't get much love on here, but I do think they have some connections at the club.
I've seen a few things on their first, that have come to fruition.
Its seems a bit far fetched we will get 4 to me, but I hope it's true.

I agree.

Leaving it this late to return any points is likely to relegated someone. It's by far the least desirable outcome for the PL. It's totally unfair on Luton, Burnley and us.

The PR implications of relegating one or two clubs this way are so bad for the Premier League that you have to assume that if they have any influence at all, they will be exerting it in full to ensure we get nothing
But by the same token, if we down as a result of a deduction, it will create a shit storm for the prem.
As much as you think they hate us, they must be shitting themselves that we down by the deduction.
Best scenario all round is it evens out, mayb why they are holding out on the decision

I know they don't get much love on here, but I do think they have some connections at the club.
I've seen a few things on their first, that have come to fruition.
Its seems a bit far fetched we will get 4 to me, but I hope it's true.
If we got the full four back it would totally ruin the EPL so I just can’t see it happening even though I think they should just cancel all deductions and admit the rules aren’t fit for purpose.

I agree.

The PR implications of relegating one or two clubs this way are so bad for the Premier League that you have to assume that if they have any influence at all, they will be exerting it in full to ensure we get nothingL
Logically we earned those points and any we get back the other teams cannot really complain.

But by the same token, if we down as a result of a deduction, it will create a shit storm for the prem.
As much as you think they hate us, they must be shitting themselves that we down by the deduction.
Best scenario all round is it evens out, mayb why they are holding out on the decision
Yep they are in a no-win situation of their own making. They actually need us to stay up with the four points intact just to bring this shitshow to an end. My heart bleeds…

If we got the full four back it would totally ruin the EPL so I just can’t see it happening even though I think they should just cancel all deductions and admit the rules aren’t fit for purpose.
Disagree with this approach and reasoning. Any points back, and it should be all 4, has nothing to do with Luton or Burnley. They shouldn't have been deducted in the first place, and we have earned them.

Both clubs have ZERO rights for complaint. Now, as Stenroach stated, if we go down, the PL will end up in court. 100% guaranteed.

Our win on Saturday was golden for the PL, as the chances are we 'should' now survive.

I agree the best course of action is to give back all points, and admit a farcical set of rules are not fit for purpose, and have an amnesty for next season before the new rules kick in. Which are also not fit for purpose

Why do you think they are shitting themselves?

I didn't see much support around the clubs for us.

And we admitted a breach from the first, so i'm not sure how far legal action could get?

It is now impossible for us to go down without the deduction- any scenario that sees us relegated can only be because of that 4 points deduction. I've not seen anything to make me feel the Premier League want anything other than to see us relegated?

What I can buy is that they are shit scared that they are going to have to do a load of deductions next season for clubs they DO care about; clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal, possibly Villa. Deducting from Leicester won't get a good look either.

I wonder if they are realising they are creating a prison of their own making here with maybe up to half a dozen deductions required next season.

In which case you can imagine them looking for an escape exit now