How many goals will Idah score this season? | Vital Football

How many goals will Idah score this season?

I think there is more chance of him picking up a long injury than scoring over 8 goals.

You watch next summer the media will still be describing him as a hot prospect. I still think the idea should be to loan him and Kamara out and bring in a quick (different type) forward. Look at that front line Barnes, Idah and Sargent - it doesn't scream Goals! or 'Excitement'

On a serious note, if he stays and plays it shows DW is not up to his role. Our current striking options are embarrassing, none of the 3 have anywhere good enough goal ratios, weve not got one proven goal scorer at the club so pls tell me how we get promoted like this? And still no creativity in the midfield which was a big issue last season?!

On a serious note, if he stays and plays it shows DW is not up to his role. Our current striking options are embarrassing, none of the 3 have anywhere good enough goal ratios, weve not got one proven goal scorer at the club so pls tell me how we get promoted like this? And still no creativity in the midfield which was a big issue last season?!
My thoughts exactly - how can any Norwich fan be happy with the four forwards we have currently....How can DW? Has been there long enough to see Idah isn't the brilliant forward people say he is (DW even said as much in an interview), Barnes history tells us he isn't a prolific scorer, Kamara unknown but looked like a deer in headlights, Sargent I like but is he a leading man and can he stay fit?

Move Idah and Kamara on loan for the season.

I keep thinking well once we get some money in maybe DW will go buy a goalscorer but Ink Un have already said that the club will bring in the new players (7) before they sell any. Makes me think that they will get the new players in then remove the others and that will be us. Any money made in sales will go towards the debt and hold back for January.

I also think that DW plan is to have these big guys upfront not as goalscorer but creators. He is looking to the wingers to be the scorers. Barnes/Idah/Sargent hold it up to play in a quick winger.

Currently we have three right backs and the chase seems to be on for another. We need a defensive midfielder, we need an attacking midfielder, we need a creative central midfielder, we need another central defender, we need another forward, we need another right winger....you could argue we need two for all those positions. I get that stuff is happening that we don't know but I can only go on what I know/read.