How Many Eggs Can You Eat? | Vital Football

How Many Eggs Can You Eat?

I could eat a fair amount. Thing is, would I want to? Probably not. I'd imagine I could do 20 or more if I really had to!

3 for me.

I like a couple of poached or fried eggs with a fry up, or if I'm having eggs and bacon.

I'll stretch to 3 if I'm having scrambled.

I love scotch eggs and pickled eggs but would never eat more than a couple in one sitting.

They are nice, but not the type of food I'd gorge on.

If I'm having eggs with something, it would usually be four, especially if fried or making up an omelette or scrambled. Boiled egg wise, usually 2 or 3.

The most I'd eat in a day would be 2 to 3 if any at all.

Before I puke? I don't really know, I could imagine after eating 10 hard boiled eggs I would start to feel a bit nauseous.

I remember there was an egg eating challenge in Jackass or one of those things and it was disgusting, almost puked watching it.

I honestly don't know.... I haven't tried eggs in great numbers, be it hard boiled eggs in sandwiches, or omlettes etc.

I'd imagine a dozen plus I suppose.

3 for me.

I like a couple of poached or fried eggs with a fry up, or if I'm having eggs and bacon.

I'll stretch to 3 if I'm having scrambled.

I love scotch eggs and pickled eggs but would never eat more than a couple in one sitting.

They are nice, but not the type of food I'd gorge on.
Same as you, I have two fried, poached or boiled. Three if scrambled or in an omelette. There was a body builder at one place I worked and he would have a dozen raw everyday.