How do I watch Gills live today | Vital Football

How do I watch Gills live today

Well I've watched Gills round my mate's house regularly this season. He must have VPN then. But during lockdown I use to watch Gills regularly on my own laptop for a tenner or is that a different system. Why would you opt to pay to listen when you can do so on Radio Kent for free as I am now.

Well I've watched Gills round my mate's house regularly this season. He must have VPN then. But during lockdown I use to watch Gills regularly on my own laptop for a tenner or is that a different system. Why would you opt to pay to listen when you can do so on Radio Kent for free as I am now.

During the lockdowns they allowed streaming of 3pm kickoffs, but since then it’s gone back to the old rules of no live uk streaming of 3pm games.

It was allowed while the World Cup was on as they can show 3pm kickoffs during international breaks, but otherwise it’s not allowed to due to ancient FA rules. Tuesday night’s match at home to Grimsby will be available to watch on iFollow.