How did Wiggy stay on the pitch | Vital Football

How did Wiggy stay on the pitch

Colin333

Vital Squad Member
Maureen complains about Marc missing two pens
He should have sent Rooney of there where at least 4 tackles worthy of a yellow before the CB incident
I think it was Sanga he tried to put into the hoarding and one on Notelino(fast becoming a fans favourite)
The whole of the rags team tried to bully us with the Ugly One leading the way

We should have finished them off

Guardiola has mentioned the need to be more clinical - he is clearly aware of the risk of not putting games to bed (making a mockery of the idea that he is naive regarding the threat posed by any PL team).

Nolito is indeed fast becoming one of my favourite players. Hard working & unselfish does the simple things and is willing to work for the team.

As for Rugney - he should have been cared well before the foul on Bravo but seems to have a mysterious pass when it comes to being disciplined. I am also convinced that after he was booked he told Clattenberg to "F**k off" which, if I am not mistaken, is foul and abusive language meriting a straight red card and something that I thought the PL were going to strictly enforce this season.

Apparently not. :007:

There were numerous incidents that the media are ignoring.

Bailly poleaxing DeBruyne early doors, Sterling being bodychecked in their box, Bogbrush swinging out of Nolito and then yet again failing to control his saliva. I could go on but you get the picture.

The selective focus is fascinating. It only seems to be about Bravo which is bizarre. I heard one comment yesterday about how it "wasn't easy for Mkhitaryan making his first start in the Manchester Derby" and yet cutting Bravo none of the same slack.

Bailly should have had a yellow for that challenge on De Bruyne I don't care how early it was in the game.

Anyone notice Pogba getting any flak for basically being anonymous?

There's nothing really surprising about it. He's England captain. It seems England players in general 'get away' with more, and as captain, he'll get away with more than most English players

I don't think he is as vicious as before just a whole lot slower?
Which doesn't make the dungheap any the less dangerous of course. :067: