Hope Jamal reads this. | Vital Football

Hope Jamal reads this.

"Given the unknown nature of a lot of Forest’s summer recruits, some supporters will have been forgiven for casting an envious eye towards Wigan when they completed the capture of Lowe.
Currently, however, missing out on the 25-year-old doesn’t look like a bad thing at all."

https://seatpitch.co.uk/2019/10/16/nottingham-forest-26/

Come on lad, time to bang your first one in.
Would be great however its unlikely as he will spend half the game on the half way line watching the ball sail over his head when we are in possesion and stood next to Byrne 70yds away from the Forest goal when they have possession- can't wait ?

I think Lowes been ok, but looking at his strength and weaknesses he's shown so far - it seems to be an out and out right winger, hugging the touchline, isolating full backs to run at and and getting crosses in - and we haven't used him enough in that way as he's been in different positions and even when used on the right our system has our wingers very narrow and too often we've been booting the ball over the midfields head.

I think he's shown enough for me to think that he has the ability to step up and will do well at this level if we start to play to his strengths. Not sure when that will happen though.

I think Lowes been ok, but looking at his strength and weaknesses he's shown so far - it seems to be an out and out right winger, hugging the touchline, isolating full backs to run at and and getting crosses in - and we haven't used him enough in that way as he's been in different positions and even when used on the right our system has our wingers very narrow and too often we've been booting the ball over the midfields head.

I think he's shown enough for me to think that he has the ability to step up and will do well at this level if we start to play to his strengths. Not sure when that will happen though.
Just wasted by the Joyce like tactics.

"Given the unknown nature of a lot of Forest’s summer recruits, some supporters will have been forgiven for casting an envious eye towards Wigan when they completed the capture of Lowe.
Currently, however, missing out on the 25-year-old doesn’t look like a bad thing at all."

https://seatpitch.co.uk/2019/10/16/nottingham-forest-26/

Come on lad, time to bang your first one in.

Ha Ha Ha Ha, well done Jamal Lowe.