Honeymonster to sign for THE MIGHTY BLADES | Vital Football

Honeymonster to sign for THE MIGHTY BLADES

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
George Honeyman Sunnerlan skipper has been linked,he's a Mackem fan i believe,can'y say i've seen too much of the fella.UTCB

Last edited:
Duffy's replacement...?

Attacking middy, 24 with a good reputation, club captain, all the stuff CW likes.
dont know much about him but for me it suggests as i thought there aint gonna be a significant amount of cash available to chris in jan we could be back to gambling again

Not happenin then Twirls? Well i did see it in't Star on the news now pages,rumours are wot mek forums interestin mi thinks dunt you?:giggle: UTCB
if we want to get promoted we need to be aiming higher might as well have kept ricky holmes however just of late in his interviews chris has been sending the distress signals out regarding the jtw tweedledum and tweedledee strike again !!

Lincoln's Harry Anderson is bein linked wi us today,Blackburn&Norwich also bein linked wi him.He's 21 and only moved from Posh this summer.I await Twirls Hahahaha wi Hendo's(Relish):giggle: UTCB

yep looks like were back to bargain basement buys again ?
Nowt wrong wi lookin for a bargain, Jack Marriott was once in this position(a risk/bargain) most BLADES i've spoken too wudda luved him to be at BDBL.We do need some bigger investement in't side tho in my view.UTCB

Nowt wrong wi lookin for a bargain, Jack Marriott was once in this position(a risk/bargain) most BLADES i've spoken too wudda luved him to be at BDBL.We do need some bigger investement in't side tho in my view.UTCB
without proper investment rod weve a chance of top 6 with proper investment weve a chance of top 2 simple as that im afraid over to your pal and the one pound prince now

without proper investment rod weve a chance of top 6 with proper investment weve a chance of top 2 simple as that im afraid over to your pal and the one pound prince now
He aint my pal mi owd,just that i dunt blame for everythin that's wrong wi the world unlike Basil fawlty.:giggle: If only he was my pal i could pass on all the expert advice on how to run a football club from the Master of stayin away from BDBL.:giggle: I agree our Chris deserves better/bigger backin,whether it happens is anutha matter tho.UTCB

He aint my pal mi owd,just that i dunt blame for everythin that's wrong wi the world unlike Basil fawlty.:giggle: I agree our Chris deserves better/bigger backin,whether it happens is anutha matter tho.UTCB
ive a fear rod that if he doesnt get proper backing he will walk and if that happens king kev and princey are gonna be in for a rough ride from our fans

ive a fear rod that if he doesnt get proper backing he will walk and if that happens king kev and princey are gonna be in for a rough ride from our fans
If that did happen mate then they'd both deserve all the shite that gets flung at em and i think we all know who'd be at the front of the bobbar throwin queue dunt we? If ya need a further clue He aint at the front of the queue to ger into BDBL.:giggle: UTCB

Last edited:
If that did happen mate then they'd oth deserve all the shite that gets flung at em and i think we all know who'd be at the front of the bobbar throwin queue dunt we? If ya need a further clue He aint at the front of the queue to ger into BDBL.:giggle: UTCB
ive a sneaky feeling chris has already been told theres not a lot in the kitty for the jtw hence the slight negativity in his recent interviews hope these 2 are proud of themselves best manager and best chance to get in premier league for years and their gonna blow it with their squabling

ive a sneaky feeling chris has already been told theres not a lot in the kitty for the jtw hence the slight negativity in his recent interviews hope these 2 are proud of themselves best manager and best chance to get in premier league for years and their gonna blow it with their squabling
I tek your point mate but Tufty's hardly gunna let everyone know he's got a big(ish) warchest mi thinks,as always we'll have to wait and see,expect the worse but hope for the best eh? UTCB

I tek your point mate but Tufty's hardly gunna let everyone know he's got a big(ish) warchest mi thinks,as always we'll have to wait and see,expect the worse but hope for the best eh? UTCB
its frustrating though rod were very very close to the premier league if only we had some investment