Hols all done and dusted | Vital Football

Hols all done and dusted

fanforlife

Alert Team
Arrived back home this morning after 25 days in SW France, son recorded MOTD highlights from Saturdays game... what a joy to watch our Pukki Baby, his goals were all sublime and as for his first..what an absolute beauty. Cantwell is looking good just as he did at the start of last season, lets hope it lasts.
Cant wait for Saturday and Chelski catch up with mates and enjoy a nice few cold uns.

I have driven it twice, gone by train once and flown 5 times.
I was hoping to move there but doubt its possible now.

We take the journey there and back slowly with lots of stops, mainly in Aires. That way we get to see parts of France that we haven't seen before.

I wrote to David Cameron about British Aires and off-road lay-bys.

There was no reply :rant:

Just got back from Lake Como in Italy... a beautiful area . We saw many amazing places ... Cadenabbia, Arona , Stressa, Borromean Islands , Belagio , Milan , St Moritz and Tirano . Cruised on Lake Maggoire , rode on the Bernina Railway and on the way there and back saw the amazing Swiss Alps and went through the Gotthard Tunnel . I think I have fallen for Italy and Switzerland ! !

Have to lift my Italy ban and take Mrs DG.
I can recall when 5 going up the St Gothards pass on a coach.
Driver did brilliantly as end of coach hungover edge at each turn

Have to lift my Italy ban and take Mrs DG.
I can recall when 5 going up the St Gothards pass on a coach.
Driver did brilliantly as end of coach hungover edge at each turn

I love Italy. I watched a live link in Verona when Pukki scored his recent hat trick and will return next year hopefully when he will score another, hopefully still for NCFC!!

I just do not get on with Italy.
Hopefully Mrs DG will arrange a trip with her sister whilst I
am in South Africa watching the cricket.